Viva Ignacio!

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Viva Ignacio!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    *Lotus

Nice work Scott…pay it forward. If we all did a little something like this we help the direct beneficiary,contribute to the overall economy and maybe build up our own character just a wee bit.:D

raggedjack

[quote=”*Lotus”]Nice work Scott…pay it forward. If we all did a little something like this we help the direct beneficiary,contribute to the overall economy and maybe build up our own character just a wee bit.:D[/quote]

I agree! And my dear friend owns a sign shop, she can make anything from a billboard to a bumper sticker. Let me know if you need anything!!!

2bncr

Scott,

That is what I call making a diference. Nice going my man. One peson making constructive actions one day at a time. This really made my day. Awesome work.

Texas

Very sweet & kuddos to you, Scott! I’m happy to have read about another of one of your acts of kindness. Please keep us posted on Ignacio. You are the greatest!:D

Andrew
    Keymaster

What lovely people we have as VIP Members of WeLoveCostaRica.com …

Thank you very much for your very kind comments.

Scott

sprite

Bravo, Scott! A man’s actions speak speak directly to his character.
    Mr. Shakespeare wrote in one of his works: “Such as we are made of, such we be.”

Pauldthomas

Scott,
    I loved this story! It was wonderful of you to help him out!
    Keep up the great work! I hope the little creeps that stole the cart get caught and are dealt with!
    Thanks for the great story!
    D Thomas

Dear Scott:

Thank you for sharing your moving story of “pristine awareness” in action. Sometimes the so little we have is able to help someone so very much. It doesn’t take million$ or the wisdom of King David to help, it only takes a willingness to try. The trying is so very important these days, again for sharing it with us!

Tom in Portland

markus
    Participant

Great job Scott. Keep it up. I agree with everybody’s comments.

sueandchris

Scott: What a lovely and EFFECTIVE gesture! Just noted that your lovely penthouse is for sale….what is next on your horizon?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.