Visiting Cuba

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Visiting Cuba

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    costaricabill
    Participant

Has anyone been lately?

If so, please share your travel info. I have been 7 times (by power boat, sailboat, commercial air) but each time from the States. We are planning a trip with friends in November, but looks like air travel is very difficult with Avianca no longer offering their flights.

Gracias,

Doug Ward

[quote=”costaricabill”]Has anyone been lately?

If so, please share your travel info. I have been 7 times (by power boat, sailboat, commercial air) but each time from the States. We are planning a trip with friends in November, but looks like air travel is very difficult with Avianca no longer offering their flights.

Gracias,[/quote]
    Contact Taca. You may need to drive-bus to Managua or take Nature Air from CR to Managua.

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”costaricabill”]If so, please share your travel info. I have been 7 times (by power boat, sailboat, commercial air) but each time from the States. We are planning a trip with friends in November, but looks like air travel is very difficult with Avianca no longer offering their flights.

Gracias,[/quote]

I received this promotion (below) this morning from Avianca which clearly states they have flights from San José to La Habana for $379. The promotion does NOT make it clear if there are stops…

[url=][img]https://www.welovecostarica.com/members/images/Avianca.jpg[/img][/url]

I have just emailed it to you ‘costaricabil’ – Hope that helps…

Scott

davidd

Scott

so how was Guatemala??? will there be soon a weloveguatemala.com???

how about some inside info 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

This thread is about travelling to Cuba…. I visit Guatemala regularly because my wife’s family are all from Guatemala.

bogino
    Participant

[quote=”Scott”]This thread is about travelling to Cuba…. I visit Guatemala regularly because my wife’s family are all from Guatemala.[/quote]

My FAVORITE rum is from Guatemala: Ron Zacapa.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.