Visa/passport renewal when leaving Costa Rica?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Visa/passport renewal when leaving Costa Rica?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    VictoriaLST

Too many opinions…

Is it 72 hours as one group of friends say or do we just cross into Nicaragua for a few hours and then cross back into CR as another group claims?

[quote=”VictoriaLST”]Too many opinions…
    Is it 72 hours as one group of friends say or do we just cross into Nicaragua for a few hours and then cross back into CR as another group claims?
    [/quote]
    Just a few hours is all that is necessary. I spent one hour in the duty-free shop and that was sufficient.

VictoriaLST

Excellent!

waggoner41

[quote=”VictoriaLST”]Too many opinions…

[/quote]

Seems like it would be totally easier to present the necessary documents to Migracion, get your expediente and avoid the necessity of leaving all together.

I lived here for 19 months before I got my cedula and was never required to leave the country.

VictoriaLST

Been working on that expedite thing but my birth certificate is a hold up. Seems like I was taken out in part over 3 or 4 days? Or maybe hatched? 😯 Anytime now…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.