VIP Like Minded Members Social Evening?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum VIP Like Minded Members Social Evening?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Quite a few years ago I was organizing a regular night out to allow the VIP Members to meet up and try to get to know each other…

The problem is we’re all over the country but is this something you might like to explore further?

Would any of you be willing to travel into San José for example for a night out with drinks and dinner once every month/60 days/90 days?

Your thoughts?

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Could we do lunch?

rogerchopper

A night out sounds good to me!!Keep us advised
    Tks n Happy New Year Scott.

maravilla

It sounds like a great idea, but when I’m in Costa Rica, I can’t stay up past 8 p.m.!! Count me in on anything that happens in the daylight hours!!

Marcia

Once I’m relocated in Costa Rica I would love such an evening. I’ll be living in San Jose so it works for me. Please keep us posted Scott.
    Marcia

jafranz

A night out every 60-90 days would be great. We live in the Quepos area therefore we would enjoy an evening event since the trip would require overnight for us. Trading stories and info of different areas would be very beneficial.

anneliseped

I too would like to network with people from different parts of the country. I do not like to drive at night so it would involve an overnight stay in San Jose which could be combined with a cultural, eg. theatre, museum, galery, or a shopping experience. Therefore either lunch or later would be fine.
    Thanks for your thoughtfulness, Scott!
    AnneLise

happygirl

Count us in Scott. We are always ready for a lunch or dinner out. Anything to get out of cooking for me!!

bogus1

Sounds like a great idea – please keep us updated.

csenig

Keep us updated. We don’t live in CR but come quite a bit. If there would love to attend.

Chuck

I think a weekend afternoon meeting makes sense since some VIP members work during the week and others live outside of the San Jose area and the return drive home at night may prevent them from attending an evening function. Keep us posted!

DavidRushton

I’m all for a night out. I live two hours from San Jose so I would have to stay overnight in a hotel. But I would expect it to be well worth the effort and the time.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.