Vacation

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Vacation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jerrycowart

Hi Terry,
    I’m Jerry Cowart and reside in Orlando Fl. Myself and a friend of mine have been planning to visit CR for many months. We are not going through a travel agent and would like some advice on a hotel in San Jose with neighboring night life. Could you or anyone reccomend one?

jerry1@cfl.rr.com

terrycook

If this is for Terry Cook who took the bus to Costa Rica from Austin Texas..I made it fine but only got here yesterday so I have no earthly Idea for a good place to stay. I am at Hotel La Pampa about 300 meters from Childerns hospital but not for the faint of heart or one wanting anything more than the very very basics. Room, bed and bath available. clean and friendly you can find on internet at Hotel La Pampa. cheap but you get what you pay for. No closets, no dresser as they say here NADA

terry cook

Andrew
    Keymaster

Don’t think it was for you Terry but bienvenido a Costa Rica – Welcome

By the way, your bother Larry sends his best wishes. You might want to send him a quick email.

Take it easy in those ‘cheap and cheerful’ joints please! I don’t want to hear stories from you about how you saved $100 staying in some cheap hovel to discover nine hours later that your $3,000 laptop went missing – PLEASE!

Scott – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

larcoo

I am a newbe to this site, but give thanks to the source sends out these messages. I am Larry Cook and just want to say good luck to Terry and his adventure to Costa Rica. I am very interested in following him, he is my twin brother, and as such very very close. I know him and what he says can have things read between the lines. LOL!!! got ya Ter. good luck, and will keep in touch lc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.