US companies outsourcing their operations offshore

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum US companies outsourcing their operations offshore

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    DavidCMurray
    Participant

My point, simply, is that living in the United States isn’t “akin” to living in an insane asylum without walls, it _is_ an insane asylum without walls.

Interesting point: Once the government gets through putting up the fence with Mexico, the “without walls” part goes away, too.

maravilla

Oh, thank you! I thought you were going to disagree with me! I was being kind when I said “akin.” Last year the medical cabal wrote 150,000,000 scripts for antidepressants/antipsychotics and a host of other dangerous drugs masking as ways to help people cope with our totally dysfunctional society. We have more children doped on kiddy cocaine and other drugs that cause heart problems, sudden death, and diabetes than any other country in the world. What does the future hold for those children? And as you so aptly pointed out, the walls are going up. I hope I can escape in time.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Maravilla would you please send me the source for the “150,000,000 scripts for antidepressants/antipsychotics” information?

You have (again) given me more food for thought ….

Merry Christmas

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

maravilla

I’ll do some research on the source of the stat. I heard it on the news two nights ago when they were discussing the dangers of the wonder antipsychotic Zyprexa for which Eli Lilly has already ponied up $700,000,000 to pay claims. They also quoted a stat about 500,000,000 people taking these drugs world-wide. What the hell is going on out there?

Andrew
    Keymaster

If I’m not mistaken, the birth rate for people of European extraction (both Christians and Jews) is at record low levels and the fertility levels are lower than ever.

One can only imagine how much worse that will be in the future as we see generation after generation who consider it ‘normal’ to take half a dozen different prescription drugs each day.

The pharmaceutical corporations are making a killing but they are also actually killing their customers (no joke) and many of them even know that…

I have probably taken 4-6 acetaminophen this year – that’s it! And I only ever do that when I am in very bad pain.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

PS. Did you see this a while back?

Pharmaceuticals in Waterways Raise Concern
    Effect on Wildlife, Humans Questioned

“Academics, state officials and environmental advocates are starting to question whether massive amounts of discarded pharmaceuticals, which are often flushed down the drain, pose a threat to the nation’s aquatic life and possibly to people.”

From

maravilla

I’ve been following the pollution of our waterways with pharmaceuticals, and it’s frightening at best. In streams where they found traces of Prozac they also found frogs with sexual abnormalities. We’ve been protesting an adolescent residential treatment center that some church group wants to install a few miles upstream from where I live in Colorado. I protested on the grounds that all those children are drugged and there is a chance that those drugs will wind up in our water supply. I’ll check now and see if I can find the original source of those stats.

maravilla

Check this out: http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2005/06/17/psychiatric_drugs_teenscreen_draws_criticism_legal_challenge.htm

It says 2/3 down the page that 145,000,000 scripts for antidpressants were written in 2003. But the report I heard the other night said 150,000,000 total just in this country. There is also a stat that says (on the link to the website) that 50% of all Americans are mentally ill at some time. Come ooooooonnnn. Who can escape the net when they’ve characterized all normal human emotions as a mental illness? If you grieve the death of a loved one for more than two weeks, you are deemed mentally ill. This entire website is about the dangerous screening program that Bush has instituted called “Teen Screen” — there is no way that any teenager who takes the computerized test could escape a mental illness diagnosis. We are drugging our children in record numbers, and the end result winds up in the healdlines of the newspapers.

Andrew
    Keymaster

That’s truly bloody terrifying!

Scott

maravilla

It SHOULD be terrifying for YOU! You have teenage children. We have managed to defeat this bogus mental screening in some states because it is simply a ploy to get more adolescents on dangerous mind-altering drugs for fictitious mental disorders for which there are no diagnostics to prove they exist — ADD and ADHD being two of them, but almost all teenagers get dx’d with anxiety or depression and some schools are allowed to mandate medication if the kids fail the screening. DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN TAKE THE TEST! There is no way to “pass” it.

ross

I hear a lot of talk about lack of education, retraining or needing to compete. Or some countries will prosper and others need to change. I hear words like protectionism, globalization, ect. It’s all a crock, and I don’t mean the reptile. If you take one’s own self interest, and spin out of it. It is very clear. There is no competing with 20 cent an hour labor. It’s dreaming to think that 20 cent an hour labor will make gains over time and raise their standards to level the game. It doesn’t matter where you are on earth, you can’t compete with that. Governments just don’t want to startle the people. But all the jobs that can be outsourced, will be over time. To me, I want my neighbor to have a job.

roberta3a

Hello Scott,

I totally concur with David McCurry. I am moving to Costa Rica and shortly. I have just sent applications and money to Chris Howard to take his tour on January 29th. I have also purchased all your books and – yes – I would like you to help me find a place to live.

Now to the more important issues –

#1 Do not promote Wal-Mart. Wal-Marts business practices are becoming orwellian! Recently, a supplier client of mine was told that if they wanted to continue to do business with Wal-Mart they would have to move their US operations to China. They have done this over the past year with over 100 suppliers here in the US. Plants that once manufactured prodcut parts for the major corporations are closing here at an alarming rate!

Further, the corporation is proliferating a technology so invasive that it is frightening. The technology – Radio Frequency Identification tags. This technology embedded in produts you and I will buy consists of a tiny RFID chip embedded in the product. This chip “talks” to “readers embedded in Wal-Mart doorwyas, shelves, potentially floors and ceilings. Sound to crazy to be true? I just found out my renewal US passport has an embedded RFID tracking chip!
    The US government did not even encrypt the chip! Now, anybody or any corporation can scan my passport from as far as 25 feed from me and get my information. I am now a tracked human!

Wal-Mart, Proctor & Gamble, Gillete (the makers of the razorblades, Hewlitt Packard and other companies have embedded these “spychips” into the packaging boxes, labels on products etc. without any notification that these chips can (and will) be read by the retailers that sell us our goods and the data gathered used to “profile” customers.

I will send you two books this week – please read them and get informed.

Roberta

Andrew
    Keymaster

I agree 100% with what you are saying Roberta3a and how you feel however, if at all possible, I do try to keep my personal policial opinions out of the site although it’s not easy.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

PS. You might want to email me the titles/authors of the books that you would like to send me, I am a voracious reader and may have already read them and might save you a buck or two….

Boo-hoo-hoo… the sky is falling! The sky is falling!

1. We have the highest standard of living in the world. Source: The OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development).

2. We are the most productive society in the world. We produce more product per capita than any other country in the world and outproduce our nearest competitor, Japan, by about 35 percent. Source: The OECD.

3. We are the largest economic producer in the world. It is hard to believe that we produce 38 percent of the entire production of the world. Source: The OECD.

4. Americans win more Nobel Prizes in science than any other country in the world. In fact, we frequently sweep those prizes 100 percent, and our normal take is 70/80 percent of all prizes awarded. Source: The Nobel Foundation.

5. We have the largest manufacturing industry of any country in the world and it is expanding as a percentage of the total economy! Source: The Bureau of the Census, OECD.

6. American manufacturing production is is larger than any other total economy in the world with the exception of Japan. Source: The Bureau of the Census, OECD.

7. We have one of the lowest tax rates in the world of advanced industrial nations, bar none. Source: OECD.

8. We put more people to work any way you want to measure it in the past decade than any other country in the world, not only in the actual number of jobs but also as a percentage of the labor force. We added more than one million jobs a year for the past decade! Source: BLS.

9. We graduate more people in the sciences than any other country in the world. Source: Department of Education, Bureau of the Census.

10. We graduate more engineers than any other country in the world. Source: Ibid.

11. More women graduate from college and higher institutions in the U.S. than any other country in the world. Source: Ibid.

12. The SAT scores of high school students are rising and have been rising for 20 years, contrary to popular notion and mythology. Source: The Rand Institute.

13. We conceived, developed, and paid for the modern day world of satellite communications. Source: NASA.14. We conceived, developed, and paid for the modern world of satellite navigation for which no country in the world has paid one penny. Source: The Defense Dept.

15. We spend more on medical research than any other country in the world, no matter how you measure it. Source: The Bureau of the Census.

16. The American people have the largest level of savings in the world; some $13,000,000,000,000; $13 trillion ($13 thousand billion) NET (assets minus liabilities). Source: The Federal Reserve Board.

17. The American people have the highest level of disposable income per capita (income after taxes, per person), and in the aggregate of any nation in the world. Source: U.S. Dept. of Commerce.

18. More Americans own their own homes than in any other country in the world, both in the aggregate and per capita. Source: BLS.

19. The United States admits more political refugees than any other country in the world, and they come from all over the world! Source: Dept. of Justice.

20. The United States is the only country in the advanced industrial world that does not have a defined class structure based on heritage. Source: Travels in Germany (Baron), France (Count), Italy (Count), England (Lord), Japan (Baron), Canada (Lord), Belgium (Baron), Holland (Count), etc. etc.

21. The United States has one of the lowest Federal debt ratios (debt as a percent of total production) of any of the advanced industrial nations in the world. Source: Federal Reserve Board.

22. The United States won the Cold War with the Soviet Union and did so without an atomic war, in spite of prevailing predictions to the opposite. Nor did the United States ever go to war with the Soviet Union. There is no major hostile power in the world at the present moment. PEACE IS BULLISH! Source: Everyday knowledge.

23. In 1970, 54.5 percent of the persons 25 years of age and over completed 4 years of high school. In 1994, that figure had climbed to 80.9 percent. In 1970, the percentages for the blacks was 20.1 percent. In 1994, it was 72.9 percent. Source: Statistical Abstract of the U.S., 1995 edition.24. In 1970, the teacher-to-pupil ratio was 26.4 or 26.4 students to each teacher, and in 1994, it was 17.2 students per each teacher. Source: Ibid.

25. In 1984-1985, 77.7 percent of all elementary and secondary schools had microcomputers for student instruction. In 1993-1994, it was 97.5 percent. In 1984-1985, there were 631,983 minicomputers available to students. In 1993-1994, there were 4,470,573. Source: Ibid.

26. In 1973, high school dropouts represented 6.3 percent of enrollment. In 1993, they were 4.2 percent. The rate of dropout for blacks was 10.1 percent in 1973 and had dropped to 5.4 percent in 1993. The rate for Hispanics was 10.0 percent in 1973 and 5.4 percent in 1993. Source: Ibid.

27. In 1971 there were 230,509 people that earned Master’s degrees. In 1992 there were 352,301! In 1971, women represented 40.1 percent of the total. In 1992, they were 54.1 percent! Source: Ibid.

28. In 1971, there were 32,107 people that earned Doctorates (excluding medicine). In 1992, there were 40,659. Women were 14.3 percent of the total in 1971 and 37.1 percent in 1992. Source: Ibid.

29. In 1970, 16 percent of all college freshmen earned A- to A+ grades. In 1994, the percentage had risen to 28 percent, while at the same time grades of C- to C+ declined from 27 percent in 1970 to 15 percent in 1994. B grades stayed pretty much the same. Source: Ibid.

30. In 1976, 179,000 foreigners came to the United States as students of American colleges. In 1994, there were 449,000 who came to American colleges! Source: Ibid.

31. Salary offers for graduates of colleges in 1990 in all recognized fields ranged from $21,000 to $35,000. In 1993, (just 3 years later) that range had risen to $24,000+ to $39,000+. Source: Ibid.

32. Voluntary financial support for higher education in 1970 was $1,780,000,000 ($1.78 billion), and by 1993, it had climbed to $11,200,000,000 ($11.2 billion). Source: Ibid.

33. From 1985 (the first set of comparable data) to 1993 (preliminary), all national air pollutants declined. Lead air pollutant emissions declined from 20,124 thousands of tons to 4,885 thousands of tons in 1993. Source: Bureau of the Census.

34. From 1985 to 1992, total dollar expenditures for pollution abatement and control expenditures increased from 72.8 billion to 87.6 billion. Source: Bureau of the Census.

35. In 1985, there were about 6,000 elected black officials. In 1993, there were 7,984. In 1985, there were 3,174 Hispanic elected officials. In 1993, there were 5,549. Source: Bureau of the Census.

36. In 1980 there were 31,020 doctorates conferred by American universities. In 1993 there were 39,754. In 1980 women received 30.3 percent of all the doctorates, in 1993 it had risen to 38.0 percent! Source: Ibid.

37. In 1985, there were 107,150,000 Americans employed. In 1994, there were 123,060,000; that represents an average increase of 1,767,000 per year, which no country in the world can even come close to matching. Source: Bureau of the Census.

38. Unemployment dropped from 7.2 percent in 1985 to 6.1 percent in 1994. Source: Ibid.

39. In 1985, there were 11,500 workers killed on the job. In 1993, there were 9,100 workers killed on the job. Better, but not yet good enough.

40. In 1985, the gross domestic product (the total value of all goods and service produced in a year) of the United States was $4.036 trillion; 4.036 thousand billion dollars or $4,036,000,000,000,000! In 1994, according to early estimates, it was $6,738 trillion or $6,738,000,000,000,000! Source: Ibid.

41. Personal income (the total income of individuals) was $2.265 trillion in 1985 and more than doubled in the years to 1994 to $5.458 trillion. Personal savings (about which there is a plethora of nonsense) rose from $154 billion in 1985 to $203 billion in 1994. Source: Ibid.

42. Personal income PER CAPITA was $13,922 in 1980, and in 1994, it had risen to $16,867 in constant prices! Adam of the Internet comes from California or goes to school there, and he will be interested to know that CA ranks 14th (1994) in the nation on this basis of measurement at $17,396 (CT is 1st). Source: Ibid.
    Disposable personal income per capita (income after federal, state, and local income taxes), and a better measure than personal income, rose from $12,001 in 1980 to $14,466 in 1994. CA, on this basis, was number 9 in the country. CT remained number 1. Source: Ibid.

44. The gross savings of the United States in 1980 was $465.4 billion. In 1994 it was $920.6 billion. Our savings, about which sheer nonsense has been written by the media and the politicians, is greater than the TOTAL production of most countries in the world. Germany produced the equivalent of $1.8 trillion 1994. We saved the equivalent of 50 percent of their entire production! Source: Ibid.

45. The net income of non-farm proprietorships in 1987 was $106 billion. In 1990 it was $141 billion. Small business shares in the wealth. Source: Ibid.

46. Business expenditures for new plant and equipment (does not include maintenance) was $424.5 billion in 1985 and $616.3 billion in 1994. The figure for 1995 will be about $700 billion and for 1996 about $750 billion. The figures for 1985 and 1994 are in constant prices (inflation removed). What’s this the media and the Japanese say that we don’t invest in the future! Source: SAUS.

47. Our business contractions are getting shorter, and our business expansions are getting longer. The average of all business cycles from 1919 to 1945 was 18 months for contractions whereas from 1945 to 1991 it was 11 months! Source: Ibid.

48. R & D (research and development) expenditures have risen every year since the data began to be gathered in 1960! In 1985, those expenditures were $120.6 billion and in 1994 were $172.6 billion. Both the preceding figures exclude inflation since they are in constant prices! CONTRARY TO POPULAR MISCONCEPTIONS, defense spending was 33 percent of the total in 1985 and had declined to 25 percent of the total in 1994, but the total still rose! What’s this that one Jerry Goodman (so-called Adam Smith) of PBS in New York and the Japanese that say we don’t invest in R & D? Source: Ibid.

49. Spending for R & D as a percentage of our Gross Domestic Product (production of all goods and services) is the second highest in the world and materially above other industrial nations. In 1993 (after defense spending adjustments), we spent 2.77 percent of our GDP on R & D, Japan spent almost the highest percentage in the world on R & D, and since we are the biggest economy in the world, by definition we outspend everybody in dollars committed to the future! Jerry Goodman of NY PBS years ago pointed out that Japan spent 2.9 percent, and since we only spent 2.8 percent they materially outspent the U.S. for R & D. But he failed to point out that since we are bigger, our dollar spending was far more than theirs! Source: Ibid.

50. Graduate science and engineering degrees granted by doctorate-granting colleges rose from 353,800 in 1985 to 394,800 in 1990 and 427,800 in 1992. The female participation rate rose from 34.5 percent in 1985 to 38.6 percent in 1992. The foreign student participation rate was 25.6 percent in 1990 and 25.1 percent in 1992 (no other figures available). In spite of media claims, Americans receiving doctorates in engineering and science have been steadily rising. In 1990, there were 293,731 American doctorates and in 1992 there were 320,422. According to all the media about our granting of doctorates, they always claim that the foreign students take an increasing percentage and the number of degrees earned by Americans is declining! Source: Ibid.

51. No one in the history of the United States has attempted a military coup to overthrow the government. Compare that to the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain,the Soviet Union, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Denmark, Latvia, Estonia, Yugoslavia, Turkey, Egypt, most African nations, almost all the South American nations and the Middle Eastern nations! Our political stability is unmatched in the world with the exception of the UK and Canada.

52. We have the oldest written constitution in the entire history of the world! The UK does not have a written constitution but Germany, France, Japan, Italy, Canada ,etc.etc. have constitutions all of which were written after 1946!

53. We are the most productive agricultural society in the world and outproduce every other country in the world in terms of agricultural production per capita and per farm worker.

54. We are among the lowest priced countries in the world; Switzerland is the highest priced country of all, Japan is second (ever been there-you wouldn’t believe it!) and Europe is not far behind. There are only three countries in the world that have lower prices than we do and they are Canada, Portugal and Turkey! Every other nation in the world listed in the OECD (the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development comprises 24 nations ). Here are the figures of the 24 nations in chart form (sorry about the country abbreviations). Source is page 198 of the February, 1996 issue of the OECD, data is for November, 1995.The most advanced industrial nation in the world (that’s us) with the highest standard of living in the world has lower prices (for the same basket of goods and services of every country in the OECD [about 96 percent of world production is represented]) than any of them but three-Canada, Portugal and Turkey! If you don’t believe it then go abroad and weep for yourself! Source: Ibid

55. Transportation deaths and accidents have gone down steadily from 1985 to 1993. In 1985 there were 19,322,000 transportation casualties. In 1993 there were 11,928,000. Still too high but down!

56. In 1985 new plant & equipment expenditures totaled $410 billion. In 1994 they totaled $634 billion.What kind of media nonsense is there that we don’t invest in the future? Our new plant and equipment capital expenditures in 1994 equaled about 33 percent of the entire German economy! Or almost the entire Canadian economy!

57. Fatal motor accidents in 1985 totaled 39,196. In 1993 they totaled 35,747. Total number of people killed in fatal motor accidents in 1985 were 51,091 and in 1993 they had dropped to 40,115.

58. Hijacking incidents on U.S. registered aircraft totaled 4 in 1985 and there were 0 (none, zip) in 1993. Hijacking incidents world wide totaled 26 in 1985 and in 1993 there were 31.

59. Aircraft accidents for general aircraft were 2,738 in 1985 and in 1993 they had declined to 2,022.

60. Fatal accidents per 100,000 aircraft hours flown in 1985 were 2.2 and in 1993 they had declined to 1.67.

61. Consumer Complaints against aircraft carriers totaled 10,533 in 1985 and by 1994 they had dropped to 5,179. I am not sure what this means; do people complain less because it is hopeless or have they become resigned?

62. Passengers en planed on Commuter/Regional airlines totaled 26 million in 1985 and were 52.7 million in 1993. In other words more and more of the country is being covered by commuter and regional aircraft carriers. Service is wider spread! I know since I live in Nantucket and I think the service here is superb, considering that Nantucket has about 7000 permanent residents (but it jumps to about 45,000/50,000 in the summer moths).We residents get service all year.

63.The value of farm production in constant prices was $146 billion in 1985 and it had increased to $164 billion in 1993. The farmers are sharing in the wealth although all we hear about is the disappearance of the small farm but cash receipts keep on going up.

64. The United States produces 46 percent of the corn production of the entire world, 52 percent of the soybean production of the entire world and 21 percent of the cotton production of the entire world!

65. The United States exports 36 percent of the wheat exports of the entire world, 69 percent of corn, 66 percent of soybeans and 26 percent of cotton!

66.In 1987 there were 2,087,000 farm operators. In 1992 there were 1,925,000 . The production of the farms in 1992 exceeded the production of 1987, with fewer farms and fewer farm operators!

67.The total value of farm exports in 1993 was $42.6 billion! Agricultural exports are a major part of our exportability in the world!

68. There are now fewer milk farms in the United States than there were in 1945 but milk production is the highest ever recorded no matter how you look at it; per cow, per farm, per herd and per agricultural worker! Milk production per cow ,was 13,000 pounds in 1985 and in 1994 it was 16,100 pounds!
    The United States spends more per student at all levels of education than any other country in the world, figures are inconstant dollars based on purchasing power parities (how much a dollar will buy). In 1992 the U.S. spent $6,010 per student in primary and secondary schools and $13,890 per student in higher education. The average for the OECD was $4,700 and $10,030 respectively.

70. The United States spent $3,299 dollars per capita (measured in purchasing power parities) in 1993 for health care, more than any other country in the world

71.The United states has the highest level of educational achievement of any country in the world. In 1992 , 24 percent of the U.S. population between the ages of 25 to 64 had university education. The next nearest country was the Netherlands. Japan is not listed in the data; France, Germany and Italy all had 12 percent or less! The primary source of the data is the OECD which includes Japan so that it is strange that Japan is not listed. Maybe the Japanese won’t tell because it is not as great as they claim?

72. The Gross Domestic Product of the OECD (about 96 percent of world production) in 1993 was $17.38 trillion . The U.S. contributed $5.765 trillion or 33.2 percent. The world population is about 5.8 billion. The U.S. population is about 255 million. With about 4.4 percent of the world’s population we produce one third of world production! Not too bad for a decadent country who only cares about the present and who doesn’t know anything about real production (words of Japanese critics). But then what would you expect from them except denigration; after all we should have lost the war.

73. We have the lowest savings rate (savings as a percent of income after taxes) of any industrial country in the world and that is supposed to be horrible!Just horrible! But we have more savings than any other country in the world stashed away primarily (about 30 percent) in cash (believe it or not). Everybody in the world forgets something rather basic. After World War II it took the victorious as well as the defeated countries in Asia and Europe about a decade to recover and there were no savings by anybody to speak of. During those same years we had no reconstruction and no rebuilding so that we saved our very normal 5/6 percent of our income after taxes each and every year. And of course none of our savings were wiped out as they were in Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia, France, the U.K. et al. That is one of the ways we built up our savings to the multi-trillion mark; in fact about 15 trillion dollars! Why save when you have it? In addition to that there are technical questions about the ability to compare our figures with theirs but I am not about to burden you with that. Leave it this way: we are loaded!

74.The United States spends less of its income on food than any other country in the world (and too many of us are overweight anyway)! We spent 8.3 percent of our income on food in 1991 (latest data available) , Every other country in the OECD world spent double digit percentages for food! The highest was India at 53.1 percent and the lowest in the rest of the world outside the U.S. was Canada at 10.8 percent of their income. France was 16.3, Germany was 19.1, UK was 11.5, Italy was unknown as was Japan (does Japan hide all the negative international comparisons whenever she can?).

75.We have more radio and TV receivers than any other country in the world, per capita. Democracy requires an informed public and we certainly score number one on that accord, not even including the fabulous Internet (I am on “Internet Café Nantucket” which is excellent).Some of these facts may force you to blink your eyes in disbelief because in many cases you have heard the exact opposite of what I have written here. But these are the facts. All the sources are available to anyone with access to a library and the sources are common ones. They are not sophisticated documents. How can the media be so wrong about America? Simple, they make up the facts to suit their stories and predilections! If you don’t believe these facts, then go look them up for yourself.

Does the U.S.A. have problems? Absolutely, but, unlike most of the other countries in the world, we focus on our problems and not our successes, unlike the French (I am of French background), who focus on their successes and ignore their problems! Our focus is problems, their focus is successes (which may explain why we are more materially successful than they are).

maravilla

All facts can be manipulated. Even the ones spewed by this OECD. If our standard of living is so high why are there 40,000,000 children going hungry every day? I’d dispute some of the other facts you listed but it wouldn’t make any difference any way. I did think the fact about milk production was interesting if only because they pump those poor cows with all kinds of chemicals to make them produce more milk than any cow would normally produce. Soon there will only be a few dozen cows producing all the milk the US needs! And if we’re so smart, why is the average person so dumb, often not knowing which countries border our own?

When it comes to “facts” the Talking Heads said it best:

Facts are simple and facts are straight
    Facts are lazy and facts are late
    Facts all come with points of view
    Facts don’t do what I want them to
    Facts just twist the truth around
    Facts are living turned inside out
    Facts are getting the best of them
    Facts are nothing on the face of things
    Facts don’t stain the furniture
    Facts go out and slam the door
    Facts are written all over your face
    Facts continue to change their shape

Edited on Dec 25, 2006 14:08

wmaes47

“The Sky is Falling” and 99% of the people don’t know “The Sky is Falling”… Including you Mr. Costaricajones….

Start here Mr. Costaricajones
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8753934454816686947&q=The+Money+Masters&hl=en

After you have watched and listened to the first part, then go to the second part:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2665915773877500927&q=The+Money+Masters&hl=en

After you have watched the two parts Mr. Costaricajones, then come back and tell us the sky isn’t falling on the USA and all of the World.

These are the video files from Google. They are a search of “The Money Master”. Believe what you see at on these videos. It is even deeper that you see in print. Follow any of the side video links and see how deep the rabbit goes…

The print you read, the violence you see the catastrophes you are scared about are merely the smoke and mirrors and devised ploys to cover the truths just to keep you side tracked.

Beware and Be Ready
    Bill Maes

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.