UPS/FEDEX service from CR

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum UPS/FEDEX service from CR

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bogino
    Participant

I’m planning on buying some artwork from an artist I know and have dealt with previously in CR. in this instance, since I’m not there, he is going to ship to me. My question is: is shipping from CR to US via UPS pretty efficient. Can I expect delivery within days or a week or 2? Just want to make sure this is not something that would take a month or longer lie regular mail. Also, any suggestions as far as UPS versus FEDEX? Suggestions? Thx.

OTTFOG

[quote=”bogino”]I’m planning on buying some artwork from an artist I know and have dealt with previously in CR. in this instance, since I’m not there, he is going to ship to me. My question is: is shipping from CR to US via UPS pretty efficient. Can I expect delivery within days or a week or 2? Just want to make sure this is not something that would take a month or longer lie regular mail. Also, any suggestions as far as UPS versus FEDEX? Suggestions? Thx.[/quote]

I use Mailbox Etc in San Pedro and my envelopes with documents in them arrive at their destination in the USA the next day or the day after. I imagine it works the same way with larger packages. It is the same level of service you would get in the States. They use UPS/DHL/FEDEX, whichever one is cheapest and quickest to my destination city in the States. UPS/DHL/FEDEX all have offices here I just choose to use MBE because it is more convenient for me. Good luck and Pura Vida, Jerry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.