Tico Times sinks to new lows with advertisers

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Tico Times sinks to new lows with advertisers

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    jimliesen122

Hmm.. a few initial responses…
    1) Now there’s the free market responding to a need!!!
    2) At least (from the photo) they are using a ‘quality’ firearm (S&W or Taurus in pic)
    3) What ‘pro’ would even consider using a revolver?!?!?!?
    4) What ‘pro’ would advertize?!?!?!
    5) Who would be so stupid as to hire such ‘pro’s’?!??!
    6) Maybe they deserve each other???
    7) Jimmy Buffett has made a great living writing songs about characters he has met over the years in bars in the tropical latitudes of the world… I wonder what he’d write about these guys?
    8) I love Costa Rica.
    9) LOL.

rfalves

Well, I believe that if you have problems protecting your personal property and you are not willing to do something yourself then you may want to hire some help. But for me I believe that if my property was being squatted on and the squatters would not listen to reason and the Police could not help then I would personally take matters into my own hands. Taking a life is not fun, as I have had to do during my Military carera. So having to do it again to protect my property I would do it again. As I am sure it would be easy to provoke them to the point where I could defend myself in Self Defense. So that is my opinion. Ron Ret Military

PR

I think we should hire these peole to defend us from those controlling the US goverment. They are Hell Bent on taking all our stuff. After they take the last of our guns, they will take the last of our wealth. And who are all the anti-gun people going to call? Ghost busters? The thieves seem to be phantoms now trying to fast-sell a trillion dollar rescue (?) – and McCain runs to the well just when the lobbyest are sure to be handing out the big checks – disgraceful. What was the emaill address on that add????

jp

Where does it stop,…..liberal gun controllers

“When machetes are controlled, only the outlaws will have machetes” ?

Imxploring
    Participant

Here’s some things to think about!

Revolvers don’t leave those nasty little shell cases at the scene to be matched up later by the police…. a revolver is MUCH less likely to jam at a bad time (like in the middle of some conflict resolution) then an automatic… and last but not least… it’s a lot less expensive to throw a “cheap” revolver in the ocean when used to settle a problem once and for all and replace it then tossing a higher priced automatic!

Just my 2 cents!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.