The rocky road to Nosara

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum The rocky road to Nosara

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    postalx

While we’re on the subject of infrastructure pipe dreams (new airports, etc), is there any new information out there about paving the 27 Km gravel road from Samara to Nosara? The realtors assure me that it’s “any time now”, but real estate people in CR are known for their ‘optimism’ in pursuit of sales! I fear any money allotted for this project may have been diverted to repair damage from cyclone Alma.

*Lotus

When we were spending time in Nosara a lot of folks I met did not want the road paved. They are not looking to see Nosara go the way Tamarindo has. But boy if you don’t have a sturdy 4×4 what should take 15 or 20 minutes to cover takes an hour and a half!

DENISE

we spend every summer in Playas Guiones.,,,Nosara…..i love the fact that the roads are as they are,,,,,we bought property near by and the road there is awful,,,,,,,,,gotta love it….i don’t want to be like Tamarindo or any other beach town….have u seen Mal Pais? great if u are 20 something…the building is crazy and out of control….
    forget it……..i love the rutted roads and the bumps and lumps we take to get to paradise

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.