the price of a Big Mac in Zurich is now at $17.19

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum the price of a Big Mac in Zurich is now at $17.19

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    smekuly

its interesting that there is actually a model showing what the price for big macs are around the world and this reveals pricing and cost of living trends.

$17.19 for a big mac

I would not eat a big mac if you gave it to me for free 😀

pizza now thats a different can of beans

smekuly

maravilla

who would pay THAT for such garbage??? even my dog wouldn’t eat a Big Mac! (when a neighbor bought one for his dogs he gave one to mine and mine turned up his nose and walked away!!!) my neighbors here are Swiss and they are always complaining about the cost of things — one egg costs $1.00.

smekuly

who would pay THAT for such garbage???

the uninformed masses.. thats who.

the same masses of people that are rioting in the streets, the same masses of people that would line up on black friday at walmart and stomp people who get in thier way for specials.

i say uniformed because why else can someone eat this mierda. knowing its not even real food.. but still eat it because it taste good.

the $17 dollar big mac cost you that if your unfortunate to be using dollars.

so right now i guess a swiss citizen if he went to the U.S. for a vacation.. they must think how cheap everything is..

Give me fresh seafood, rice and beans…..I came to Costa Rica to live a healthier life! Not pay $17.00 to kill myself slowely!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Here’s a fan!

maravilla

yes, he is a typical Big Mac fan. and did you see the cashiers? yep. THAT’S who eats this junk!!! ugh i bet this guy doesn’t see 40!!

Andrew
    Keymaster

He’s actually 103 years old Maravilla – That’s the thing you see, people can get exceedingly obese and sick eating this stuff but with the amount of preservatives in this ‘food’, you live longer! 🙂

maravilla

the 103 is his IQ, scott!! wonder what it was BEFORE he started eating that “stuff”– shudder.:lol:

Doug Ward

Give it a couple of years and it’ll be $500 the way the clowns in DC are ” takin’ care o’ bidness”.

bogino
    Participant

Lean Cuisine at $1.99 for me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.