The Perfect, Cheap Solution 4 the Banksters?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum The Perfect, Cheap Solution 4 the Banksters?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

The Bank CEO Who Washed Up In A Michigan Lake Was Shot ‘Execution Style’

[ http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/10/the-bank-ceo-who-washed-up-in-a-michigan-lake-was-shot-execution-style.php ]

From the emails I have received from our VIP Members, I know quite a few of them wouldn’t mind seeing this happen on a much broader scale…

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Hey! [b]HEY![/b]

[b][size=200]Listen up![/size][/b][size=][size=200][/size][/size]

Lake Michigan is a magnificent body of water which provides drinking water to many communities, a home for a vast array of wildlife, world class fishing, many magnificent lakeside home sites, and many other attractions. Don’t you or anybody else take any comfort in some patriot snotting it up with the rotting corpses of the dregs of American society. In Michigan we have long-term parking at the airports for that.

Andrew
    Keymaster

You are bloody hilarious at time David ……

waggoner41

[quote=”Scott”] From the emails I have received from our VIP Members, I know quite a few of them wouldn’t mind seeing this happen on a much broader scale…[/quote]

Like private mortgage CEOs and Wall Street CEO’s. In the end it should include some “deciders” in a rogue administration that let them run roughshod over American hone buyers and investors.

I think David is right though. No sense cluttering up the environment.

sprite

I don’t waste emotion on hating the tiny segment of the population which finds a way to skim and scam off of others. We are all forced to consider ways in which to extract limited wealth from an environment of scarcity. It is a zero sum game as it is currently constructed. Money that ends up in your pocket has come from somebody else’s pocket. All business is forced into various degrees of dishonesty and/or exploitation to survive. This causes mistrust.

If you go to a doctor, and he tells you you need a new liver, you can’t be sure if you really need a new liver or if your doctor needs to make expensive repairs on his yacht.

The more egregious the dishonesty or exploitation, the more anger we tend to feel towards the offender. But if you are a business person, look at your own way of earning income before you start passing judgement. The profit motive forces business people into dishonesty and/or exploitation. You buy for less than market worth and sell for market worth or more and keep the difference. Market value is established by such actions and there has to be a monetary loser in each transaction.
    This is unfair and injustice and mistrust permeate society at all levels as people constantly scam each other in an effort to satisfy the profit motive. Fair price only means what the market will bear. It does not really mean “fair price”.

F.A Skippy

Waste of ammo and a chance of ballistics. I prefer a Fallkniven Odin. Wear gloves so you don’t get any slime on you.

clayton

Wow Sprite , you take that one from Obama.

sprite

[quote=”clayton”]Wow Sprite , you take that one from Obama.[/quote]

I doubt it. Obama is part of the same power infrastructure that selected Bush. I have nothing but criticism for all of them.

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”sprite”]
    I doubt it. Obama is part of the same power infrastructure that selected Bush. I have nothing but criticism for all of them.[/quote]

Now it’s starting to make sense….Sprite the conspiritorial heathen brings it all into perspective:

When Obama blames Bush, he is actually blaming himself. I can’t believe I didn’t figure that out sooner! Apparently Pelosi is not part of the “power infrastructure” that elected both Bush and Obama, because she hasn’t figured it out either.

I guess we’ll see W and George Souros sharing a Texas BarBQ sandwich almost any day now.

sprite

[quote=”costaricabill”]Now it’s starting to make sense….Sprite the conspiritorial heathen brings it all into perspective.[/quote]

Quotes warning about shadow government have been made by presidents Jefferson, Wilson, Lincoln, Eisenhower and Kennedy to name a few. If those people were crackpots, I need to hear your definition of crackpot.

costaricabill
    Participant

Sprite [quote=”Quotes warning about shadow government have been made by presidents Jefferson, Wilson, Lincoln, Eisenhower and Kennedy to name a few. If those people were crackpots, I need to hear your definition of crackpot.[/quote]

Sprite, I never mentioned “crackpot” – I believe that reference may have been an unintentional self-inflicted wound. But rather than make unsupported, outlandish claims about quotes by past presidents (which have absolutely no relevance to this discussion) why don’t you ACTUALLY provide the quotes from each source that you cite? And please don’t forget the other presidents you reference when you say “to name a few”.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.