the highly esteemed online resource, International Living

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum the highly esteemed online resource, International Living

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    2bncr

Really?

jajajaja

I think more like shysters. Does anyone here actually believe anything they say is more than a sales pitch? I never see them quoted or used as a source. Anyone associated with them to me is usually an unscrupulous salesman that would claim you could have a heart transplant at the Caja hospital south of Dominical! And you might be able to,,, the question is would you really want to?

International Living, comon… Guilty be association is what I say..

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thank you for expressing your opinion.

I’m not sure who’s supposed to be “guilty” and of what but I don’t work for them, I don’t know them personally and I didn’t write any article praising them so I’m assuming you refer to Daveed Hollander who wrote a recent article mentioning them…

Dozens of our VIP Members (and myself) consider Daveed and his team to be incredibly honest and ethical Realtors.

Scott

2bncr

“I am also sure that the property investment also took into account the fact that Costa Rica’s 3rd international airport is earmarked for opening in 2014.”

Written by Daveed. This demonstrates what you wrote to be “incredible honesty.” Not honesty but incredible honesty.

as in in·cred·i·ble ( n-kr d -b l). adj. 1. So implausible as to elicit disbelief.

That sounds to me like an awfully high standard of honesty, like unbelievable honesty. As in so honest its unbelievable that it could be anything other than what he says it is.

Believe it! – from what I gather so far…

3rd international airport, just like Liberia (implied).

Now is implying that a regional airport that may service a couple of destinations in Panama and maybe Nicaragua is an International Airport – as in Liberia! And will do to real estate values what a real international airport that accepts direct flights from the US among other nations. I say dishonest and said nonfactual info used to promote real estate sales is what I and I think many others may consider unethical…

Its a low ethical bar here in the land of the blind (Costa Rica) where the one eyed man is king!

As Anderson Cooper says “just keeping em honest.”

Maybe they should join the NAR, who I am sure would not condone such exaggerations…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.