The Crooks at the ‘Federal’ Reserve Will Make Your Cost Of Living Rise Substantially

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum The Crooks at the ‘Federal’ Reserve Will Make Your Cost Of Living Rise Substantially

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

In case you missed it, this is NOT good news if you are counting on a steady income – perhaps Social Security – in US dollars ….

The Federal Reserve’s Explicit Goal: Devalue The Dollar 33%. By Charles Kadlec

“The Federal Reserve Open Market Committee (FOMC) has made it official: After its latest two day meeting, it announced its goal to devalue the dollar by 33% over the next 20 years. The debauch of the dollar will be even greater if the Fed exceeds its goal of a 2 percent per year increase in the price level.”

“… an increase of 2% a year over a period of 20 years will lead to a 50% increase in the price level. “

“In effect, the Fed has announced a course of action that will steal — there is no better word for it — nearly 10 percent of the value of American’s hard earned savings over the next 4 years.”

[ http://www.forbes.com/sites/charleskadlec/2012/02/06/the-federal-reserves-explicit-goal-devalue-the-dollar-33/ ]

clewis

Totally agree. It’s making it hard on anyone who wants to relocate to CR.

Andrew
    Keymaster

As I’m sure you appreciate clewis, the problem is much bigger and affects far more people than just those wanting to relocate to Costa Rica…

This deliberate plan by a PRIVATE organization known as the ‘Federal Reserve’ to STEAL YOUR MONEY will affect anyone earning US dollars anywhere in the world and especially those living on a fixed income – as in people on Social Security wherever they be, inside or outside the U.S. – who will of course be hit the hardest…

Please note that: “The debauch of the dollar will be even greater if the Fed exceeds its goal of a 2 percent per year increase in the price level.”

smekuly

Scott

this does NOT matter

why??

because most of the people in the U.S. are asleep and walking around in this zombie like trance

and the few people that are indeed awake and has clarity and purpose

are already leaving the U.S.

it’s sad really and I am slightly peeved.

I am waiting for the elections to see if the American public is so zombied out that they re elect obama mama again..

if they do I will pay my $500 bucks and denounce my citizenship and never look back.

long live the Fed :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

maravilla

they should get rid of the Fed. it is the root of mucho evil.

as for Obama — i’d rather have him than any of those other yokels like Newt, or Santorum, or or or or

you’d better have another passport if you are going to give up your citizenship.

clewis

[quote=”maravilla”]they should get rid of the Fed. it is the root of mucho evil.

as for Obama — i’d rather have him than any of those other yokels like Newt, or Santorum, or or or or

you’d better have another passport if you are going to give up your citizenship.[/quote]

Well we could debate that one but that’s not the purpose here.
    The Fed is the root of most evils when it comes to the US economy.8)

smekuly

maravilla

deeeeep down you know ron paul is truly the only hope to reclaim america. 8)8)8)8)

Mr Obama is a super intelligent man and he knows how to play the crowd.

when he communicates with the masses he speaks in that home grown blackman I’m one of you guys type of talking and he is convincing only to the blind masses.

its a great quality and I admire that skill set

Will Smith who one of my favorite actors also has this gift

he can rap.. sing get jiggy wig it.. and get down with the homies

and then he can flip to a articulate educated man when he speaks to the anglos” ( metaphorically speaking) thus reasoning to 2 completely different audiences.

I think its time for me to get jiggy with it

can anyone else chime in :D:D

rosiemaji

Frankly, I don’t see why anyone would renounce their US citizenship since doing that would mean giving up any Social Security benefits forever. Maybe if someone has a source of income that completely overshadows the Social Security benefit, it might have its advantages. As for me, Social Security is the only income I have, paltry as it may be now and more so in the future. A little income is better than none at all. In Costa Rica I can live on it. 🙂 We are lucky that we bought a farm 5 years ago in Costa Rica and recently planted hardwood trees. When Social Security from the US is no longer worth anything, the trees will be worth lots.

smekuly

rosiemaji

everyone has different opinions which makes the world go around

I opted out of social security 2o years ago and do not plan or want or depend on any goverment benefit.

I plan my life in a way where I will be pretty good for the next 3o years I am 50 now. and I continue to be productive via businesses and revenue streams that I create.

in the event scott gives me a heart attack :D:D then my family will be cared for.

life is indeed a grand adventure

maravilla

if ron paul weren’t so old, he might have a chance. i would switch parties to vote for him. . . maybe.
    i have 30 fruit trees — if SSA tanks, i guess i could become a fruit vendor! jeje

smekuly

Your right Maravilla

Ron paul SHOULD absolutly be the president of the United States

BUT he will not win

he does NOT fit the cosmetic look of a president and his age is an issue

I think he may be the last honest man in politics

oh well.. truthfully whoever wins does NOT matter since aside form the entertainment value of watching these morons. they have no effect on me.

lets see how many changes happen here in costa rica

clewis

[quote=”smekuly”]Your right Maravilla

BUT he will not win

oh well.. truthfully whoever wins does NOT matter since aside form the entertainment value of watching these morons. they have no effect on me.

[/quote]

Oh my…When do Costa Ricans vote? Absentee Ballot? Oh sorry they don’t vote for the US President.:shock:

smekuly

Clewis

its must be oxygen deprivation or something because I have no idea what you meant by your statement??:shock::shock:

[quote=”clewis”][quote=”smekuly”]Your right Maravilla

BUT he will not win

[/quote]

Oh my…When do Costa Ricans vote? Absentee Ballot? Oh sorry they don’t vote for the US President.:shock:[/quote]

clewis

[quote=”smekuly”]Clewis

its must be oxygen deprivation or something because I have no idea what you meant by your statement??:shock::shock:

BUT he will not win

[/quote]

Oh my…When do Costa Ricans vote? Absentee Ballot? Oh sorry they don’t vote for the US President.:shock:[/quote][/quote]

Sorry smeluky but it is what it is..take some time and think really hard..Maybe someone could enlighten you my friend.

smekuly

Clewis

[b]it is what it is????[/b]

what kind of comment is that???

you made a specific statement regarding what i said and I asked what did you mean by it and this is the answer??

[b]it is what it is???:(:(:([/b]

Ladies and Gentleman

[b]lets give a standing ovation and a big warm welcome to Mr Clewis Clap clap clap yeaaaa!!!![/b]

anyway like they say back in your neck of the woods

whats that saying??

oh yea

[b]have a nice day???[/b]

[quote=”clewis”][quote=”smekuly”]Clewis

BUT he will not win

[/quote]

Oh my…When do Costa Ricans vote? Absentee Ballot? Oh sorry they don’t vote for the US President.:shock:[/quote][/quote]

Sorry smeluky but it is what it is..take some time and think really hard..Maybe someone could enlighten you my friend.[/quote]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.