Thanksgiving with Charles & Jeanetta in Grecia

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Thanksgiving with Charles & Jeanetta in Grecia

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Share Thanksgiving with Jeanetta and Charles in Grecia

Every year Charles and Jeanetta Owens open their home In Grecia de Alajuela to share Thanksgiving with all who want to come. The meal has everything you dream of for that special day, it is all you can eat. They share the expense of preparing the meal with every one who wants to come. This year Jeanetta said it will cost about $12.00 per person, children under 8 years old are free. Turkey, ham, pies, cakes, the whole works. Family style eating but they serve about 1:00 pm Thanksgiving day.

You can make reservations by calling 494-0970 or sending an e-mail to laterrazagrecia@msn.com. I you live out of country but will be in Costa Rica during that time you can call Jeanetta toll free 1-877-417-2196

Jeanetta says she is only accepting reservations for fifty people but hurry and call she may just change her mind a let a few more slip in. It is not a resturant you will dine with Jeanetta and Charles in their home.

Yes! This is kind of a “commercial posting” but Jeanetta asked me if this would be OK and since she has been so helpful to us and our VIP Members in this forum – I am happy to post it here for you …

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.