Tax Advisor in Costa Rica for U.S. filing

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Tax Advisor in Costa Rica for U.S. filing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sueandchris

Has anyone here in Costa Rica had their U.S. taxes prepared by an accountant working in Costa Rica. Form 5471 caused our U.S. accountant to “fire” us and so far I haven’t had any luck in replacing him with someone based in our old state of residence.

Apparently, U.S. accountants think 5471 is a royal pain (and of course I agree). But now I have not ONE but TWO Costa Rican corporations, so need some help! I see some ads in the Tico Times, but would love advice from someone who is satisfied with their accountant here. Also, what should we expect to pay?

Can anyone advise??

orcas0606
    Participant

[quote=”sueandchris”]Has anyone here in Costa Rica had their U.S. taxes prepared by an accountant working in Costa Rica. Form 5471 caused our U.S. accountant to “fire” us and so far I haven’t had any luck in replacing him with someone based in our old state of residence.

Apparently, U.S. accountants think 5471 is a royal pain (and of course I agree). But now I have not ONE but TWO Costa Rican corporations, so need some help! I see some ads in the Tico Times, but would love advice from someone who is satisfied with their accountant here. Also, what should we expect to pay?

Can anyone advise…….. I have used U.S. Tax & Accounting and found them to do a good job. I also find them to be priced reasonably. They are now located near the US Embassy in Pavas. The ph. # is 2288 2201, ask for Randall Lindner

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.