Swimming pool builders – Ojochal

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Swimming pool builders – Ojochal

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    olsgaard

Hi!

Do any of you lovely people 😀 know the cost of constructing a pool?

We are going to build a house in Ojochal (Puntarenas)– but we don’t have any idea how much a pool will cost us.

Or can you recommend a good pool constructers in this area.

We are looking for a pool 9×3,5 meters.

Pura Vida
    Martin

johnnyh

[quote=”olsgaard”]Hi!

Do any of you lovely people 😀 know the cost of constructing a pool?

We are going to build a house in Ojochal (Puntarenas)– but we don’t have any idea how much a pool will cost us.

Or can you recommend a good pool constructers in this area.

We are looking for a pool 9×3,5 meters.

Pura Vida
    Martin
    [/quote]

I would think that the company that is building your house could do it, or suggest a sub-contractor.

VictoriaLST

The pool guys at Do It Center near Liberia build gunite pools and they are excellent at it. They will come to your property and give you an estimate. Their pools are top of the line and pricey. An alternative is the fiberglass pools in Orotino – at http://ecopiscinas.net/. They have standard pools in your measurements.

costaricafinca
    Participant

Make sure you pool is [u]not[/u] right at ground level, if the location is on any sort of a downslope…else in the rainy season you will have one that looks like chocolate milk 😥
    Also recommend the business, ecopiscinas in Orotino who ‘made’ one for us.

olsgaard

Still nobody WHO have build a pool li´ke 3*8 meters – who will have an idea of the costs of a pool?

vache

I would contact Donny at Island pools, excellent service at low cost. If he doesn’t build you a pool, he will certainly have a good recommendation for you. https://digitsphonebook.wordpress.com/yellow-pages-listings/#pool
    You can also post your question on the Face Book Costa Ballena Bulletin Board.

johnr

You could contact Paul at Osa Waterworks. While not a pool builder per say he has connections in the area and he has converted one pool to salt water for us and put in the salt water pool at our Casitas. I want to say our current pool with the equipment ran about $16K US – I’d have to check though.

VictoriaLST

Sent you a PM – check your inbox

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.