Start Topic Thought we’d found a good honest Tico Architect/Builder

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Start Topic Thought we’d found a good honest Tico Architect/Builder

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Joan&troy

[quote=”qtc9808″]I can refer you to a fantastic creative and honest architech that helped us design the home we are building in Guanacaste- His name is Ricardo Barrantes and he resides in Grecia. If you need me to put you in contact with him just write me at qtc9808@aol.com.

Joe

Hi Joe:

We recently bought land in Naranjal, which is near Samara. I’m not sure how close by your architect is that you recommended, but would appreciate getting his contact information. I have already contacted one architect, but would like to get at least two proposals.

Thanks!
    Joan and Troy

alexander69

[quote=”Joan&Troy”][quote=”qtc9808″]I can refer you to a fantastic creative and honest architech that helped us design the home we are building in Guanacaste- His name is Ricardo Barrantes and he resides in Grecia. If you need me to put you in contact with him just write me at qtc9808@aol.com.

Joe

Hi Joe:

We recently bought land in Naranjal, which is near Samara. I’m not sure how close by your architect is that you recommended, but would appreciate getting his contact information. I have already contacted one architect, but would like to get at least two proposals.

Thanks!
    Joan and Troy[/quote]

Anyone know of a good builder near Puriscal? 45 minutes Sw of San Jose. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.