Slow Times II

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Slow Times II

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    costaricabill
    Participant

On August 13 I posted a topic called “Slow Times”. Now a month and a half later I unfortunately must post version II.

After some great “drama” the past 3 days, now nothing!:(

Only ONE post in the past 24 hours – come on Scott, Sprite, wspeed. Don Diego, marvilla, costaricafinca, etc. – where are you? Give us something, please – politics, religion, weather, bitch slapping, US Marines storming the beach north (or south) of Limon, Jews, orphaned possums, whatever, anything, just something, please….

David, I am not ignoring you. I am just not sure who I will get to play your character in my production of “EVEN PARADISE HAS A DARK CLOUD”. I am considering either Danny DiVito, Stephen Segal or Mr. Rogers. Which do you prefer?

And “Sprite the Heathen”, you can forget about Tom Cruise (or John Tavolta, or Woody Harrelson, or anyone else from Nosara) playing you part – absolutely no Scientologists allowed in a book or movie debating the strength and/or fragility of religion!! That’s the final answer from the screen writer, producer, director and me, el jefe! If you are not happy or disagree, I’ll just eliminate your part and create a fictional replacement.

waggoner41

[quote=”costaricabill”] After some great “drama” the past 3 days, now nothing!:([/quote]

I think everyone is kicking back watching the political fun in the States.

costaricafinca
    Participant

I, for one, get frustrated when responding to a specific question from a new member and it gets deleted because a link to a website is included, so why bother…:roll:

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Who to portray me?

Danny DeVito? Too tall and athletic.

Stephen Segal? Mucho too macho.

Mr. Rogers? Too dead. (‘Nuff sed.)

If I had my druthers, crbill, I guess I’d like to be portrayed by Joan Rivers the way she played R2D2 in the original Star Wars movie. The voice . . . the gait . . . the fussbudgetiness . . . Now that’s me in a nutshell.

wspeed1195

I’ve been told that I remind people of Dennis O’Leary.
    the fast raunchy or surreal sense of humor.yet darkly annimated.
    surviving the dark sides of life.
    I check in quite often.
    I’ve been kinda busy doing A web site,actually A friend is doing it.
    it’s for something in costa.I’m rather excited it’s been in my mind for 10 years now.folks have been Goading me to pursue it.
    now that I’ve been unemployed for awhile I’m going for it.
    we did the Corp. in Costa A few years ago.so,now it’s time to get shakin.

waggoner41

[quote=”costaricafinca”]I, for one, get frustrated when responding to a specific question from a new member and it gets deleted because a link to a website is included, so why bother…:roll:[/quote]

I can’t remember that I have provided links but if so I have not experienced the problem.
    Although it does not address the issue of informing all, a last resort is to send by PM.

waggoner41

[quote=”wspeed1195″] it’s for something in costa.I’m rather excited it’s been in my mind for 10 years now.folks have been Goading me to pursue it.
    we did the Corp. in Costa A few years ago.so,now it’s time to get shakin.[/quote]

keep us updated when you get up and running so we can see what you’re up to.

wspeed1195

[quote=”waggoner41″][quote=”wspeed1195″] it’s for something in costa.I’m rather excited it’s been in my mind for 10 years now.folks have been Goading me to pursue it.
    we did the Corp. in Costa A few years ago.so,now it’s time to get shakin.[/quote]

keep us updated when you get up and running so we can see what you’re up to.[/quote]I surely will.

rosiemaji

I am still waiting for an update on the baby possums. Are they grown up yet and eating on their own? 8)

costaricafinca
    Participant

Sorry to say, it seems to me, that most folk post a question, then never return after they have got what they wanted…even to say ‘thanks’.

wspeed1195

[quote=”costaricafinca”]Sorry to say, it seems to me, that most folk post a question, then never return after they have got what they wanted…even to say ‘thanks’.[/quote]ain’t that something?I take my relationship/interaction serious with most of the sites I go to.

writersam

CRbill thanks. I come here everyday to read the posts. I have no plans to leave. The female ratio seems pretty low here and I don’t want to step on any toes.

I am living my dream through all of you right now. Hopefully by next summer I will be living the dream, so until then I will hang around like the the lime in my Corona.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.