shipping to CR

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum shipping to CR

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lilov001

I have a 12 foot enclosed utility trailer full of household goods that I need to ship from USA to Limon
    any suggestions on a company?
    thanks!
    Linda

barbara ann

be very careful we moved back to the states and used a company that told us our charges and had extra charges on the states end, 4k that we were unaware of. then they told us we had 3 days to remove our container or 150 a day charges for each day we went over the three days. and then we only had 2 hours to unload our container or another 150 an hour. and we thought they had people to unload…wrong, we had to find people to unload last minute in that two hour time frame.

CHERYLJK

We had our household goods shipped here from the States in a 40 foot container. We used Charlie Zeller, shiptocostarica@racsa.co.cr, 2431-1234. The price he quoted was what we paid and was not a penny more. Everything arrived safely and securely. Nothing was broken, and no boxes were opened. His guys delivered everything to our house in trucks, and they were very professional, hardworking men. In fact, Charlie kept our goods in Alajuela longer than he wanted to at no extra charge. Our house wasn’t done when it was supposed to be (surprise, surprise!) I wrote about our moving experience in this forum a few months ago.

lilov001

Thanks! I”ve emailed Charlie and will keep info posted.regards, Linda L

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.