selling real estate

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum selling real estate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    davidd

Scott

Happy holidays 🙂

I just read your recent newsletter and I only ask because you keep repeating this

that you dont sell real estate??

you do get commission from real estate sales from this site correct??

why keep saying that

nothing wrong with getting paid commissions for your work.. but say so

thats it 🙂

thanks

Andrew
    Keymaster

Few people would waste their valuable time explaining themselves and their private business to ‘anonymous’ people like you davidd who have never divulged who they are and what they do…

Perhaps you are just another jealous, copycat competitor who has copied my website and my business model?

I have certainly bought and sold my own personal (less than 10) properties in Costa Rica but have always said that I have never personally sold real estate as a ‘Realtor’ and I have not.

I don’t now and have no absolutely plans of selling real estate as a broker or Realtor in the future.

Having said that, with 5,000+ articles on my [b]free[/b] website, a lot of real estate is bought and sold because they have seen it on WeLoveCostaRica.com

Did you happen to notice that my website WeLoveCostaRica.com is free for you to use?

Over the past 19 months, on average it has cost $1,760 per month to maintain this fairly large website so to cover those costs, as you can see in the FSBO section, people pay to advertise their properties and if they buy a property through one of our reference checked Recommended Realtors or qualified developers, the Realtor will pay me for “[i]Servicios de publicidad en medios electronicos[/i].” (Online electronic media publicity services)

I do have a few other sources of income but that’s my business, not yours.

davidd

Scott

1 few points if I may

1.) I am not a jealous competitor nor plan on entering this market.. I was making a point regarding your continued comments that you dont sell any real estate..

I mean.. nothing wrong with that at all.. of course you have to monetize this site. absolutely.. that is the point..

your real estate preferred partners.. when they do sell a property have to compensate you.. this would make total sense

I applaud all your efforts here.. you have done a great job.

2.) no need to get in a huff matey 🙂

you should be monetizng the traffic via adsense.. and amazon as well

I keep myself very under the radar because of the many maggots that troll the internet

but I do very well .. and although I live fulltime here in this country with my family.. I am blessed that I dont need to deal with any bureaucracy here.. except normal things such as license renewals etc

now if something happened with internet connectivity here i would be screwed lol

Im sorry.. if my post offended you.. it was not meant to

disculpe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.