Scott and The New Stadium

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Scott and The New Stadium

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    smekuly

Scott

it must be a nightmare living so close to the stadium.. how are you holding up???

steve

Andrew
    Keymaster

Sunday’s marathon was tough! There were tens of thousands of people screaming in support of the runners.

The worst thing of all was about two hours worth of Beatles music blaring out from one of the radio station trucks! Yeeech!

But seriously, when I bought here I knew the stadium was on it’s way and did a lot of research on the impact of stadiums in various locations… It was a $410K investment but it’s the perfect location for anyone who wants to be in the middle of things.

Tonight I have family and friends coming over to watch the Costa Rica/Argentina soccer match. I haven’t seen a soccer (I would say football) match all the way through for over 30 years so hopefully I enjoy it…

Having said that, the Ticos couldn’t beat the Chinese team last week so I’m not sure if we’ll like what happens tonight against Argentina…

Vamos a ver!

Scott

PS. I have emailed Shakira and offered her my place for the night so she doesn’t have any parking problems when she’s here but she hasn’t replied yet… 😆 I can hope.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Filmed at 7.02pm this evening

jpgr66

Scott, I’m offended by your comment on the Beatles music, there can’t be anything wrong with 2 hrs of Beatles music no matter where it comes from.
    j(john)p(paul)g(george)r(ringo) LOL.

johnr

I think once Scott has two hours of Shakira his love for the fab four will grow! 😆

jpgr66

Can only hope.:lol:

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hey! Give me two hours ALONE with Shakira and you can play whatever music you like.

I can feel my love growing already…

Jee! Jee!

Scott

PS. Jee! Jee! is Spanish for Hee! Hee! In case you didn’t know ….

jpgr66

Now that’s funny !!!!!! Jee Jee:lol:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.