Schedule ferry boat puntarenas

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Schedule ferry boat puntarenas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dokus

Where can I find a schedule of the ferry puntarenas – paquera

Andrew
    Keymaster

In Costa Rica we have a TV guide on the television itself and we have a TV Guide which is included in the La Nacion newspaper

You can see the times of the program you want to watch on both, the problem is the television will take it on itself to show the program at a time that A: Is not listed on the TV Guide on the television and B: Is also not listed in the TV Guide that you get in La Nacion newspaper.

I do hope you understand what I’m trying to say … We would encourage you to take your iPod, a good book and maybe a picnic with you when you plan on catching the ferry and relax.

There’s a ferry schedule listed at [ http://www.nicoyapeninsula.com/general/boat.html ] however, I do NOT know how accurate it is …

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRioca.com

*Lotus

When we took the ferry it was on schedule…

grb1063

If you go on a Friday or weekend day, be prepared to wait for the next boat. There are plenty of food and wares vendors to keep you busy and you can entertain yourself watching the kids dive off of the towers. The schedule is accurate and they are generally on time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.