San Carlos Highway

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum San Carlos Highway

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wmaes47

San Ramon is a great little city. I have been here for the last two weeks and hate to leave.

The road I mentioned North of San Ramon near Angel Valley and the home of Maravilla… I have been told by several people that it is being worked on very diligently. When completed, it will connect San Carlos to San Jose and then from San Carlos to San Ramon.

Now… With three different people telling me about this road, let`s see if it comes to fruition with the route I have been told.

I am so nerouvuos abuot my spleenig with fionabbb wtahcnig tihs baord… har, har, rah…

Bill Maes

Andrew
    Keymaster

This post initially posted in the wrong place and reposted here by fourm moderator

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Posted Jul 20,2006 4:55 AM Ben Cart
    I have lived in San Ramon for 15 years and have owned property on Lake Arenal for about 10.

My lake property is in El Castillo which is on the southeast side of the lake. Its view of the lake and Volcano is unmatched and it is only 30 minutes to La Fortuna.

The volcano blocks out the westerlies which make the rest of the lake too windy. I recommend the Arenal Observatory Lodge or the Hotel Linda Vista Del Norte as places to stay in this area.

I chose San Ramon over Grecia for many reasons some of which are the following, the hospital, the University of Costa Rica, its proximity to the beach, and its great views of the Pacific Ocean.

Grecia has none of the above. Good luck with your quest.

keith

Ben,

Hi! We are seriously looking to purchase some rural property near San Ramon and would greatly appreciate any information you may be able to provide about a good honest local that knows the area and may be interested in helping us to find property for a commission? We are planning to make a permanent move to the San Ramon area and want some acreage, possibly 5 – 10 manzanas.

We actually came down for two weeks to finalize a land deal but the realtor decided they liked the property so much that they decided to buy it for themselves. All of our time and money was for not. We’re not one of the wealthy so are looking for a good honest price that we are more than willing to pay a good commission on. If you might know someone?

If you are interested perhaps you could let me know and I could have Mr. Scott Oliver privately send you my email address or you could have him send yours? If you didn’t mind?

Thanks so much for any help you can offer!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.