Safe-caja fuerte – where to buy one

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Safe-caja fuerte – where to buy one

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    alexgil

Hi,
    Any one able to suggest a store where I could buy a large safe-strong box-caja fuerte? I’m thinking one big enough to need 3 or 4 guys to lift it (should make it harder for the ladrones to steal), and simple and straight forward – not a super electronic fancy one. I have looked in Office Depot and all their models are very small. Its mainly for documents, laptop, camera equipment. A location in Heredia or La Uruca works best, but I´ll head to San Jose if I must. 🙂 Thanks, Alex

Minuit

Hola, I have bught 2 small ones for myself and after explaining what I needed, it was delivered at the airport when I arrived. He has a company where he sells caja fuertes and alarm systems. I found him to be profesional and has good prices. His email: Demersjj@yahoo.com don’t have his phone number here.
    Good luck
    Jo

Charlie

Mall San Pedro , west side of mall , can’t recall what floor , there is a seller of small to large safes , they are set up on the floor not a store .

sibu

I have a friend who will be selling a large black safe this December,it’s BIG AND HAVEY – about 500kgs! He wants between $1,000 and $1,200 for it but may take less if you help get it out of the second story of his place …I believe in Heredia. I could give him your email if you’re interested and you would work directly with him.

hrichards

hola

i am interested in that safe.. i am also in heredia.. please email me if you can at ftorcia@gmail.com

thanks

Edited on Oct 14, 2008 06:33

gepaq

Hi,

My advice would be to buy a safe in a known store. You should go to
    Cerrajería Master, Avenida 10, Calle 28 frente Cementerio Obreros.
    2221-1631 / 2223-6354 / 8314-9202.

http://www.mamactiva.com/page.php?tipo=list&id_cat=2&categ=Servicios%20%DAtiles

alexgil

Thanks gepaq for the advice. I also heard from another board that there is a factory in Pavas called Cosey that manufacture safes here in CR. You are spot on, buy it new from a reputable dealer. 🙂
    Alex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.