Renting out a house during rainy season

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Renting out a house during rainy season

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    editer

I’ve been snowbirding since 2008, spending May through October in Chicago and November through April in Perez Zeledon.

My retirement plan worked well at first, but now with rising costs at both ends, I find that I need to bolster my income. I’d like to rent out my Costa Rica house for the time that I am away.

What is the likelihood that I can do this? Certainly, the rainy season is not the time that people want to visit the land of Pura Vida and I don’t want to rent to tourists for two or three weeks at a time.

Does anyone here have any experience or insight with this type of situation?

speedo5

[quote=”editer”]I’ve been snowbirding since 2008, spending May through October in Chicago and November through April in Perez Zeledon. My retirement plan worked well at first, but now with rising costs at both ends, I find that I need to bolster my income. I’d like to rent out my Costa Rica house for the time that I am away. What is the likelihood that I can do this? Certainly, the rainy season is not the time that people want to visit the land of Pura Vida and I don’t want to rent to tourists for two or three weeks at a time. Does anyone here have any experience or insight with this type of situation?[/quote]

I have had good luck renting my house with an ad on this website. mike peace

DavidCMurray
    Participant

We, too, have had good luck renting our fully furnished, all-inclusive guest house outside Grecia on the strength of our ad among the “Long/Short Term Rentals” which can be found in the lefthand column of the Home page on this website.

editer

Thanks to responders. I should have realized that WeLoveCostaRica has the answer to my concerns.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.