Reliable accountant in Escazu

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Reliable accountant in Escazu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bstckmn

I have seen posts on the forum about accountant services, but these have emphasized tax issues. Although I am buying a condo in Escazu, I will not live there for extended periods until 2010. In the meantime, I would like to hire an accountant in Escazu who can pay bills and handle my financial matters in CR while I am in the US. My spanish is getting better, but an accountant with some english speaking skill would be highly desirable because I wouldn’t want any misunderstandings when it comes to finances!
    I am looking for someone who I could build a long-term client relationship with who I can trust completely.Does anyone have any recommendations based upon personal experience? Thanks.
    DC Bob

Andrew
    Keymaster

If you search the site for ‘Randall Zamora’ you will find articles and the contact information for Randall Zamora who I know personally and who is our preferred tax professional and completely bilingual.

Randall is located in Heredia, not Escazu but being only 20 minutes away I don’t think that particularly important for what you need.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

OTTFOG

DC Bob,

You should contact Randall Zamora Hidalgo of Costa Rica ABC. I have found him to be prompt, efficient, fairly priced, responsive, and knowledgeable. In addition to his accounting and business skills he seems to be a problem solver who knows his way around. I have worked with him for a few months and thus far he has done everything that he has said he would and seems straightforward and trustworthy.
    Here is his contact information:
    Randall Zamora Hidalgo
    randall@welovecostarica.com
    http://www.CostaRicaABC.com
    Accounting & Business Center
    (506) 356-8992
    (506) 261-4283
    Good luck. Jerry

bstckmn

Thanks Scott and Jerry. He sounds like the right person. DC Bob

rzamora

Hi DC Bob:

I would love to help you, please feel free to contact me at your best convenience, we can gladly take care of your property management, tax and accounting needs.

rzamora@costaricaabc.com
    Cell 506-356-8992

Very best

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.