Recycle gifts, sale or exchanges

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Recycle gifts, sale or exchanges

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GEEGEE

SUGGESTION:

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PAGE ON THINGS THAT WE HAVE TO SELL
    OR WILL EXCHANGE. IT IS HARD TO GET SOME ITEMS HERE AND I THINK IF WE HAD A SELL OR EXCHANGE PAGE JUST FOR ITEMS…

NOT REAL ESTATE, HOMES,APTS OR LAND.

JUST ITEMS: FURNITURE, SHEETS/TOWELS, RUGS, STOVE,POTS/PANS, SEWING MACHINE, CURTAINS, CAR, BIKE.

I HAVE MOVED HERE WITH A CONTAINER AND HAVE TO MUCH AND NOT ENOUGH OF OTHER ITEMS.
    YOUR THOUGHTS.

GEEGEE

Andrew
    Keymaster

[b]

PLEASE STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS!

[/b]

We did have a Classified section on this site a few years back but hardly anyone used it so it was removed…

Scott

agarcia

Have you tried Craigslist.org?

smekuly

[quote=”agarcia”]Have you tried Craigslist.org?[/quote]

gee gee

craigslist.com

mercadolibre.com

GEEGEE

Yes, I did Craigs list but not the other one. I just thought
    for this special group on this site to share items, furniture, lawn items,would be a nice touch.
    Scott said, he tried it and it did not go a few years ago, but
    maybe now with the cost of items going up so high that more people would buy good second hand items.

I have an extra like new.. GE white burner stove and over stove Microwave, Quality Rugs, Brand new desk, entry rod iron/glass table and mirror,moving comfortors in great condition that I used to move my things here from the USA.
    If any interest e mail me private for photos and prices.

GG

[quote=”smekuly”][quote=”agarcia”]Have you tried Craigslist.org?[/quote]

gee gee

craigslist.com

mercadolibre.com[/quote]

GEEGEE

Scott,

I replied to you before, that my keyboard on MY computer CAP key sticks. If I use my husbands computer no problem. I did not know that was also a rule for this site on NO CAPS????
    Caps in our family means our elderly might read it better ( poor eyesight) or someone does not type well. Caps only give it the meaning you want to give it. I dont see the importance of it?

ON with the suggestion…..
    Perhaps with the times and cost of things here in C.R. added with the great audience you have now it would go take off now.

REspectfully Submitted,

gg
    quote=”Scott”][b]

PLEASE STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS!

[/b]

We did have a Classified section on this site a few years back but hardly anyone used it so it was removed…

Scott[/quote]

maravilla

caps in net lingo mean you are SHOUTING!!! it’s generally frowned upon on all internet boards to use caps. my sister, who is blind as a bat, uses them and it’s hard for ME to read, but maybe in a few years i will be grateful for those all cap messages when my own eyesight starts failing!! jejeje

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.