Recommendations Wanted for Realtors in Uvita

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Recommendations Wanted for Realtors in Uvita

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fsfields

My husband and I made our second trip to Costa Rica in July, primarily to look at home sites south of Uvita. We found a property we like, but feel we need more info before making a decision on this or another parcel.

We’re open to other areas in CR. I know this site doesn’t permit advertising, but if anyone has experience with an honest, well-informed and experienced realtor (or several) I would very much appreciate a referral.

Ideally, I’d like to find someone who can speak knowledgably about various regions, or at least help us find reliable info so we can narrow our search. Thanks, everyone, for the feedback (and to Scott Oliver for the website!) Felicita Fields

We purchased a beachfront in Guancaste, in 2009. And plan on buying another property in Costa Rica. I utilized and will again utilize, the services of an expat American, real estate broker. He is knowledgeable, efficient, honest and a mover-and-shaker. For example, he was able to obtain a 40% discount from the seller, of our first home. I can provide you with his name,etc. via a personal message.

Andrew
    Keymaster

You will find our Costa Rica Realtors section at:

[ https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/department51.cfm ]

I think you’ll find that Daveed Hollander’s team have properties in that area…

No other Realtors will be recommended in this Forum…

Why do I do this?

Here’s an example…

Just earlier this week, one of our members in Esterillos recommended a Realtor in Jaco who has ILLEGALLY been representing himself as a Realtor with a big named US firm

1. What if the big brand name Realtor you’re speaking to isn’t actually legally allowed to use that big brand’s name?
    2. Would that make a difference to you when buying Costa Rica real estate?
    3. If someone is capable of claiming they are affiliated with a big brand name real estate company when they are not, it’s quite probable they could make other claims that are not quite correct, wouldn’t you think?

I know the very few Recommended Realtors we have featured on WeLoveCostaRica.com, I have personally met them on numerous occasions, I’ve done video interviews with them and I was the one who typed emails to their customers and those customers then emailed their reference letters directly to me.

You might also want to read ‘Would You Buy Real Estate From An Immigrant Working Illegally In Your Home Town?’ at [ https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/2283.cfm ]

Best wishes …

Scott

cmcintire
    Participant

We used Daveed Hollander to purchase property in Uvita and we could not have been happier. I would highly recommend him or anyone on his team.

dkarr

I know firsthand the pool of professional and ethical realtors in Costa Rica is small, I have personally worked with almost everyone of the recommended realtors in welovecostarica and have to say Scott has done a great job in recommending Costa Rica’s best. I work with Daveed all the time, you are in great hands with him!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.