Realestate lawyer in Jaco

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Realestate lawyer in Jaco

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nsbbda

Can anybody recommend a good Realestate lawyer in Jaco please. Also and architect and builder in the area.
    Thanks

*Lotus

I saw these architects up on this site and have spoken with them. There projects look great http://www.neostudioweb.com . Also if you are in thr area or can call speak with Johanna at Ola Bonita a hotel in Playa Hermosa, she just built a beautiful house and had given me her architects number but I can’t find it. She is a a tica and knows everyone in the area and is a lovely woman.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Please note that as in all professions in Costa Rica, the VAST majority of the best medical, technical, mechanical, architect, investment and legal professionals are in and around the city of San Jose.

Scott
    Founder – WeLoveCostaRica.com

nsbbda

Thankyou Lotus i will check that out.
    Scott……Great book, very informative, has helped me a lot,thanks.
    nsbbda

lipskm

Do you know of any equivalent to the American Bar Association in CR? I am going to hire an attorney in Jaco and would like to get information.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Please see our article entitled “Costa Rica Attorneys Black-List” at

The Colegio de Abogados de Costa Rica website is at

As previously mentioned, the best attorneys and practically the best of every other profession are located in San Jose and not in Jaco.

Scott

lipskm

The reason why I am looking in Jaco is because property is near by and if I have question on what is going on with construction, attorney can stop by the site and check it for me. It will be more problems with attorney in San Jose to do it.

*Lotus

lipskm,

I know you were looking around the Playa Hermosa area, just wondering what you wound up buying? If you don’t mind?

lipskm

I did not purchase anything yet but soon will go into the contract with CostaRica Ltd on property in Hills of Esterillios.

*Lotus

Sounds good I almost bought there but then went with Columbus Heights.
    Goodluck!

normita

e-mail me and I definitely can tell you of at least 3 attorneys that you should NOT deal with in Jaco Beach.. I complained to the American Embassy about one of them and they offered no help at all..

Andrew
    Keymaster

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT defamation and libel are CRIMINAL offences in Costa Rica and NOT civil offences. If your email ends up in the WRONG hands, meaning the attorneys that you do not like – you could be facing VERY serious problems…

Scott Oliver
    Founder – WeLoveCostaRica.com

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.