Real Estate in the Atenas-Grecia Area

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Real Estate in the Atenas-Grecia Area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mustardgirl

I am looking for rec’s on a real estate agent in Atenas area
    Saw a post by Go Dutch Realty. Has anybody dealt with them or other suggestions appreciated?

Andrew
    Keymaster

The Help-U-Search feature at was designed specifically to give you the names and details of recommendations real estate brokers in different areas of Costa Rica.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

DavidCMurray
    Participant

I know three real estate agents in the Grecia area who get good reviews from others. E-mail me for their names, if you’re interested.

daveandmarcia@racsa.co.cr

Ripple33

Isabel at Go Dutch is very knowledgable and helpful and also check out what Randy has to offer also. Best advise I can give you is dont deal with one real estate sales person. See what they have to offer, ask around town for what is available(everyone has a tio with land for sale), use all the resources available. Dont listen to what people say about other people because often this is just bull… and trying to persuade you to deal with them. Make it clear to all the real estate sales people what you are looking for in what price range and that you are going to look around. If they know you will not just look at what they have to offer and that you will buy the best deal available then you will see more properties and have more options available to you. They know they must give you a good price or make nothing when you go to another real estate sales person and make a purchase. Good Luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.