Real Estate Agents in Quepos/Manuel Antonio

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Real Estate Agents in Quepos/Manuel Antonio

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mustardgirl

Looking for Reputable agents in the Quepos/Manuel Antonio Area
    We are going to the area in a few months and was wondering some good agents to see who would show us some property.
    I assume they will take you around since we were not planning to rent a car

Andrew
    Keymaster

Please visit the Help-U-Search page at and I would be happy to recommend someone

I’m sure they will be happy to show you around if you are a serious buyer but you will of course have to get yourselves to Quepos to begin with…

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

CALADANA
    Participant

We have worked with the guys at Latitude 9 (latitude9.com). Both Rusty (California vintage guy) and Travis (Colorado style) have served us well. Looked at many properties from MA to Dominical on their nickle and transport. We’ve bought three properties through Lat9 so far and are quite pleased.They also have an 800 number so you can call them toll free from the US.

Happy hunting!

Edited on Sep 18, 2006 17:43

Edited on Sep 18, 2006 17:45

surfer02025

Hi – My husband and I purchased a house in Dominical in July. We used Scott Cutter (and his brother Todd and other partner Scott Williams) from 2 Costa Rica Real Estate for our transaction and they were great at moving our deal along. They have an office in Manuel Antonio and another in San Jose. There was a Dominical broker on the other side who was pretty dense, but our guys were detail oriented, responsive, problem solvers, etc., etc. Really can’t say enough about them. What was best for us was that they know the Costa Rican systems and how they operate, but they also understand the expectations of someone used to dealing in the US. I’d use them again if I hadn’t just bought my “dream house”!

mustardgirl

I looked at thier website and was impressed with the many choices out there. I wonder how Scott and others feel about them?

mustardgirl

Looked at their website and not very impressed compared to 2 Costa Rica / They seem to have only high end property

We’ve worked very closely with Scott C. and the others from 2costarica. They are a very proffesional group. We purchased through them and are very pleased.

mustardgirl

Thanks for your help – Will they take you around and show the properties?
    They seem to have prperties all over CR. Although I am leaning to the Mid-pacific area

surfer02025

Hi – Yes they do that. I came down twice. We worked very hard to make a deal happen on a property in Jaco/Hermosa, but it fell through. I got up, brush off the dust and tears and returned a few weeks later for another go, this time in the Ojochal/Uvita/Dominical. Both times had great fun looking at all that was available and then brainstorming offers, weighing options, etc., etc. No pressure, just wanting do help us find “our house.” And then following through on all the details from offer to closing.

valentina

Scott (2costarica) is my next door neighbor.Hard working and decent guy. I would definitely recommend him.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.