Question – What do you miss about the USA?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Question – What do you miss about the USA?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

You mean none of you would miss the growing Police State (and I guarantee you this proces will be accelerated after Boston) and the 30,000 drones that are expected to be flying over the heads of U.S. citizens in a few short years?

“It is expected that at least [url=https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/roaches_mosquitoes_and_birds_the_coming_micro_drone_revolution]30,000 drones will occupy U.S. airspace by 2020[/url], ushering in a $30 billion per year industry.” Written by Attorney John W. Whitehead

… and here’s a lovely thought for you ….

The mosquito drone; “… could be controlled from a great distance and is equipped with a camera, microphone. It could land on you and then use its needle to take a DNA sample with the pain of a mosquito bite. Or it could inject a micro RFID tracking device under your skin. It could land on you and stay, so that you take it with you into your home…” Written by Attorney John W. Whitehead

How could anyone not miss that?

Scott

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Scott, what is [b]Attorney[/b] John Whitehead’s source for all this? As always, where’s the confirmation? From where do the numbers come? Did he take a course in drone law in law school that makes him a credible source? If yes, which law school?

And what about the microscopic intestinal drones that will be impregnated into toilet paper to travel up our GI tracts to monitor everything we eat and everything we say? And report to “them”.

kennethp

Well, living in BOTH worlds, half and half, makes for a well-balanced life with the pluses and minuses of each,
    So why compare? Just enjoy both if you can have two
    fairly inexpensive residences. FIVE hours from NYC–a piece of cake. You could be a SNOW BIRD or some other type of bird. Besides, there is ALWAYS something to miss no matter where you are but maybe the best solution is to BE, WHEREVER YOU ARE, without expectations and total acceptance.
    Ken Pollinger, Ph.D.

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]Scott, what is [b]Attorney[/b] John Whitehead’s source for all this? As always, where’s the confirmation? From where do the numbers come? Did he take a course in drone law in law school that makes him a credible source? If yes, which law school? [/quote]

This is old news David….

[url=http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/apl/aviation_forecasts/aerospace_forecasts/2012-2032/media/Unmanned%20Aircraft%20Systems.pdf]FAA predicts 10,000 drones[/url] in the skies in the next five years…

“Based upon the expected regulatory environment, FAA predicts roughly 10,000 active commercial UASs in five years. “

Scott

DavidCMurray
    Participant

It is a sad truth that there is no privacy, nor has there been any for a very long time. Between governmental and private entities, nothing you say or do is yours alone. If there’s something you don’t want anyone to know about, your only recourse is not to do, or say, or have it. If you don’t want your DNA to be on record, never have another blood test or PAP smear, although it’s probably too late for it to matter.

It matters little whether your e-mail or comments here are monitored or whether you are spied upon from 10,000 feet or from 200 miles above the earth. The effect is the same. Only the means varies.

orcas0606
    Participant

[qFAA predicts 10,000 drones in the skies in the next five years…

Sure doesn’t look like an FAA doc. to me

uote=”Scott”][quote=”DavidCMurray”]Scott, what is [b]Attorney[/b] John Whitehead’s source for all this? As always, where’s the confirmation? From where do the numbers come? Did he take a course in drone law in law school that makes him a credible source? If yes, which law school? [/quote]

This is old news David….

[url=http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/apl/aviation_forecasts/aerospace_forecasts/2012-2032/media/Unmanned%20Aircraft%20Systems.pdf]FAA predicts 10,000 drones[/url] in the skies in the next five years…

“Based upon the expected regulatory environment, FAA predicts roughly 10,000 active commercial UASs in five years. “

Scott

[/quote]

aguirrewar

Scott is not far of the MARK.

The Police Departments will have their own drones in all major cities in the USA in the next 5 years

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Acknowledging the likely proliferation of drones, both public and private, how will that really change anything? Today, many city streets are fitted with surveillance cameras that can count the fillings in your teeth if you yawn.

In the wake of Monday’s bombing in Boston, you can bet that the stock of surveillance camera companies will go up as more cities install more cameras. What real difference does it make if your fillings are cataloged by a stationary camera or a moving one? In what sense are drones game changers?

aguirrewar

Interesting;

since the early 1990’s things are changing.

wire taps
    camara surveillance
    Patriot Act means you can be arrested without a warrant
    drones
    militarizing the Police force

Do you see the pattern??? What is NEXT.. MICRO CHIPS implanted in the citizens.

I know!!!! all for National Security, RIGHT*****

raggedjack

Well I don’t know about mosquito drones or implanted ID chips, but I do have one very important question in regard to whether Costa Rica and I can be compatible:
    Do they have Dr. Pepper there???

Sweikert:
    I guess the good news is that Costa Rica is unlikely to have drones like we now have overflying us in the US, so there’s something you can miss from a great distance. I have to admit that the thought of the fillings in my teeth being painted on radar right before I catch a Hellfire missle in my chops is something I can live without. Once you are targeted, I don’t think you can surrender. Check the survival stats in Afganistan….
    On the other hand, warmongering nations like Costa Rica, a country without an army, will probably acquire a drone for use in the annual Easter celebration. Think about a Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade inflated Dumbo with an old VCR camera freely swinging below it. Now THAT’S a threat.
    Too bad those of us still in the States but on the way still have to be concerned about ALL the prying and spying that goes on here. And it’s much deeper than most of the public is even aware of. Our sats can read the label on a golf ball (wish they could help me find all I have lost) from way out in space.
    Come on down-“me thinks” you will gain much more than you could possibly miss. And nobody will be watching you.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

bnb, I’m afraid you’re deluding yourself. If U.S. satellites can read the labels on the golf balls you lost in Minnesota, Annapolis, or Dallas, they can surely read those same labels in Costa Rica. This country may or may not adopt a lot more surveillance technology (plenty exists here already) but to think you’ll be out of sight here is a lost cause.

If you think you’re not being watched, just go into any bank wearing a hat or sunglasses. The trained killer at the door will make you take ’em off. Why do you suppose that is?

David:

Unfortunately, you are probably correct. I might just have to settle for being “a little less watched.” FYI, most of the golf balls lost were in Annapolis…………..:D

lovescottie

[quote=”raggedjack”]Well I don’t know about mosquito drones or implanted ID chips, but I do have one very important question in regard to whether Costa Rica and I can be compatible:
    Do they have Dr. Pepper there???[/quote]
    Yes we do have Dr. Pepper! But not at all the stores.

davidd

is this paranoia or what??

take a look at these articles and keep an open mind and let me know your thoughts

as we all know the events that just occurred with this boston tragedy

there seems to be lots of contradictions and photos and such that would make this seem like a false flag event.. meaning making noise on one end.. to take attention off another point.

the truth as we all know will not come out as in all truths until much later.. so we have to piece things together if they make logical sense.

take a look at this NY times article that came out on the same day

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/world/us-practiced-torture-after-9-11-nonpartisan-review-concludes.html this is pretty heavy stuff..

and because all attention was diverted to the other event.. not one mention in mainstream media

I mean did you hear about this????

but you did hear about the boston bombing??

and so while the masses are clueless on whats going on …. you can be sure that the rest of teh world is paying attention

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestoryamericas/2013/04/201341782038679336.html this is a middle eastern publication.

strange or what??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.