Question for Scott

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Question for Scott

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    davidd

Scott

I turn to your financial acumen often at times because I am such a newbie regarding the decisions of the FED most of the time.

I think its because i use too much common sense maybe

I don’t know

but can you assist??

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2012/12/the-fed-to-purchase-85-billion-dollars-of-mortgaged-backed-securities-2470274.html

I thought the fed was to print $40 billion per month

now it looks like $85 billion???

have I read this correctly???

is this a good thing for the american people??

thanks

David

Andrew
    Keymaster

As you well know, common sense is not so common and no! Of course it’s not a good thing for the people but it will lead to yet another “Problem, reaction solution…”

The “powers that be” create the problem – in this case a total financial collapse…

The “powers that be” carefully manage the people’s reaction and actively sponsor both side of the discussion and then …

The “powers that be” then offer a “solution” which in this case will be more of the “new world order” and “one world government” and of course a “global central bank.”

This morning’s Daily Bell had [url=http://www.thedailybell.com/28447/Anthony-Wile-Elite-Neo-Nazis-Is-Russia-Today-RT-Part-of-the-Controlled-Media-Matrix-and-the-Imposition-of-Global-Government]an excellent article[/url] which detailed more about this solution:

“The government being formed in the US is the government that will rule the world. It will be run by the power elite from the City of London, the Vatican, Washington DC and probably Jerusalem with sub-nodes in Brussels, Moscow and Beijing.”

Scott

Kwhite1

[quote=”davidd”]Scott

I turn to your financial acumen often at times because I am such a newbie regarding the decisions of the FED most of the time.

I don’t know

but can you assist??

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2012/12/the-fed-to-purchase-85-billion-dollars-of-mortgaged-backed-securities-2470274.html

thanks

David[/quote]

David, the printing of $85 billion monthly is nothing short of the devalue of the dollar on steroids. My suggestion is to convert all your US cash into metals, and quickly. Specifically silver, gold could be subject to confiscation, silver however is used in an industrial source. Confiscation would be unlikely, and the value would continue to rise.

The QE4 is a entry way to the totalitarian regime the current administration is seeking. I personally an heavy in silver and lead (the kind with gun powder behind it), that metal too with be very tradable in the very near future.

johnnyh

[quote=”kwhite1″][quote=”davidd”]Scott

I don’t know

but can you assist??

thanks

David[/quote]

David, the printing of $85 billion monthly is nothing short of the devalue of the dollar on steroids. My suggestion is to convert all your US cash into metals, and quickly. Specifically silver, gold could be subject to confiscation, silver however is used in an industrial source. Confiscation would be unlikely, and the value would continue to rise.

The QE4 is a entry way to the totalitarian regime the current administration is seeking. I personally an heavy in silver and lead (the kind with gun powder behind it), that metal too with be very tradable in the very near future.[/quote]

Yes, both of you are exactly correct! I also read the Daily Bell. With the Fed printing so many Dollars, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts says that pretty soon you will enter Walmart and think you are at Neiman Marcus.
    All my family and friends think I’m full of conspiracy theories and just a plain loony chicken little for converting all my assets to silver.
    I believe that this government with the full knowledge and encouragement of the Chinese, is devaluing the Dollar. I believe the Chinese economy has already passed the USA. The Chinese can now dictate to the United States!
    The American people have not been told this. It would be a great shock to us. To quote someone: “We are headed towards the cliff on a train going 200 miles per hour, and our leaders are debating whether to slow down to 175.”

One question to Scott and KW is how does one transfer huge amounts of silver to Costa Rica once the $hi# hits the fan? This in the event that I want to bail out of the USSA, and buy a house in CR.

Kwhite1

I too get strange looks and whispers about my living style, people think I am nuts. Best case, nothing happens and I just have a lot of things I will use eventually, but is it does go bad, my family’s chances are 10X better than my neighbors and friends. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

davidd

[quote=”kwhite1″]

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.[/quote]

great quote to live by.

I do not see trying to bring any kinds of monies from the states to another country.

if you get nabbed at the airport with silver coins worth that kind of money i would worry it could get confiscated even though it’s legal.

my experience has been to invest money in a business in the country you want to live.

you will leave paper trails but it legitimate and your being transparant.

the key is being transparent.

for example.

if you bought tico style homes between $80,000 and $100,000 in good tico locations with good bus routes into san jose. in a secure neighborhood.

these are the best secure low risk investments you can make here.

you have liquidity being under $100,000

you have very good rental options $500 to $600 per month

your taxes will be under $200 per year

you could easily generate a few thousand per month.

it will take some effort like anything else. but this is the safest way in my 15 years that I have found to invest here. I also made mistakes of having regular businesses. NO MORE :D:D

if you need cash you liquidate a house.

I just sold 2 of my home portfolio in 3 months. I have 7 more of these types of homes and have been my bread and butter cashflow for the past 6 years.

I don’t get anything from government back home. no pension, no social security. nada.

first house $87500
    second house $92799

just these 2 were generating $1000 per month for 7 years now.

do not invest more that $100,000 because your liquidity will suffer.

keep each house in a separate entity.

then when you finally leave..

you just pack up and leave… and you move to a country where you are generating cashflow.

Now I am also involved on the internet which is my other business.

good luck and don’t forget to bring me 1 silver coin for luck 🙂

camby

[quote=”kwhite1″][quote=”davidd”]Scott

I don’t know

but can you assist??

thanks

David[/quote]

The QE4 is a entry way to the totalitarian regime the current administration is seeking. I personally an heavy in silver and lead (the kind with gun powder behind it), that metal too with be very tradable in the very near future.[/quote]

COnfiscation was done in past, by FDR and is written into the Patriot Act I and II (GW Bush), expanded, as the NWO planned, by Obummer (bankster puppet, same NWO gang)…………

camby

[quote=”johnnyh”][quote=”kwhite1″][quote=”davidd”]Scott

I don’t know

but can you assist??

thanks

David[/quote]

Yes, both of you are exactly correct! I also read the Daily Bell. With the Fed printing so many Dollars, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts says that pretty soon you will enter Walmart and think you are at Neiman Marcus.
    All my family and friends think I’m full of conspiracy theories and just a plain loony chicken little for converting all my assets to silver.
    I believe that this government with the full knowledge and encouragement of the Chinese, is devaluing the Dollar. I believe the Chinese economy has already passed the USA. The Chinese can now dictate to the United States!
    The American people have not been told this. It would be a great shock to us. To quote someone: “We are headed towards the cliff on a train going 200 miles per hour, and our leaders are debating whether to slow down to 175.”

One question to Scott and KW is how does one transfer huge amounts of silver to Costa Rica once the $hi# hits the fan? This in the event that I want to bail out of the USSA, and buy a house in CR.[/quote]

most live in a fantasy the the USA is too big to fail, shit not going to hit and that USA=God’s New Jerusalem and hence, they wont beleive it at all……told the wife, its more then just getting ourselves and resources out of the USA, but one needs an oncome, as most countries dont let you just sit there and draw beeneies…like CR $1000 month income,etc….only USA seems to open its doors, lower pay grades for illegals and allow all this silliness……

camby

[quote=”kwhite1″] Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.[/quote]

bascially, a good miz of Boy Scout training and Padre Pio thinking…..

Andrew
    Keymaster

“In his last report, John Williams expects hyperinflation by the end of 2014. He has advised (in an interview separate from his most recent report) that when this happens, [url=http://www.jsmineset.com/]the purchasing power of the US Dollar will collapse[/url] and in about six months a new currency will be issued.”

If you don’t think this can happen please tell me how you think it can be avoided.

[img]https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/images/Severity.jpg[/img]

DavidCMurray
    Participant

This is the same John Williams who made this prediction regarding 2009, isn’t it, Scott? And also about 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013, right? Gee, if he lives long enough there’s a statistical chance he’ll get it right. Or maybe not.

Of course, the same can be said for the German rooster that picks Super Bowl champs.

davidd

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]This is the same John Williams who made this prediction regarding 2009, isn’t it, Scott? And also about 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013, right? Gee, if he lives long enough there’s a statistical chance he’ll get it right. Or maybe not.

Of course, the same can be said for the German rooster that picks Super Bowl champs.

[/quote]

David

so

according to David Murray

everything is just peachy in the U.S.???

you have complete faith in your government to save you.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[b][u][/u][/b][size=200]who is John Gault????[/size]

All Kidding aside

you know I would love to be naive and ignorant as you are regarding these issues

I really would feel so much better

I am tired and would love to just give this big ball of responsibility to the government if I thought they really had our best interest at heart

and that they were capable

but they don’t

and they are NOT

DavidCMurray
    Participant

davidd, ❗

I’ve never suggested that everything is

hunky dory. :cry:Nor have I ever implied that I

had full faith in the U.

S. or any other :shock::shock::shock::shock:

government.

All I said 😮

above, and

all I’m saying 😮

now, is that the doomsday

oracles

have been wrong:(:(:(:(:( for

years.

[b][size=200]Who is Joe Schmuck?[/size][/b]

And, since there is absolutely

nothing

I could do about this

doomsday scenario, :(:(

whether it has merit or not,

I’m not going to sit up

nights :roll::roll::roll::roll:worrying about

it.

You :!:, of course,

are

welcome to

obsess to your

heart’s content. :shock::shock::shock::shock:

If that’s what

makes you happy. :D:D:D

“. . . naive and ignorant . . .”?

Sure, if it makes you happy.:D:D:D:D:D

davidd

David

I disagree 🙂

there is plenty one can do in these troubled times

living in costa rica on a self sustaining urban compund could be one

another is to develop skillsets that would be in demand in the near future

how about designing and building small footprint turnkey aquaponics for clients

as more people start to relocate to countries like costa rica I am sure these services will slowly be needed.

just by taking action of the sort separates you from the 99% of the populace that does not even have a passport.

so yes I believe being here is a great start.

I think costa rica is poised to withstand a large crisis.. as they have done pretty well when the crash 2008 real estate.

prices here have been slower but steady

not really crashing.

I just sold 2 homes in 3 months

now can I say this in another 20 years ahead

I don’t know.. the culture here is also changing and not for the better in my opinion

but

we can always move somewhere else

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.