Puriscal Builder?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Puriscal Builder?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ripple33

Anyone have any recommendations of builders working in Puriscal area? Any input is highly appreciated.

Andrew
    Keymaster

George Lundquist is the only one I know building out there… This is a fairly rural area with very few expats at this time so I don’t know how many people would be able to help you here but I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you …

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

Ripple33

Thanks for the info Scott. There are more and more expats moving in on Puriscal unfortunately. I have a couple of recommendations but want to survey all of the options available. The gringo builders in the San Jose area want way too much money to get the job done. I am looking for local architects or high quality Tico builders. I would like to know what builders George is using.

serf

Ripple33, I sure would like to talk to you !!
    serf

Edited on Apr 04, 2008 17:25

Ripple33

Let me know if I can help you Serf. I have spoken with many around Puriscal but am trying to find more options. Please share any info on builders that you have found in Puriscal. Last I heard was that George Lundquist had hired a super high quality builder out of Canada. I met the guy when he was about to make the move to Costa Rica. He had lots of good ideas like concrete forms and knew alot about alternative energy sources ect. I dont know if he is going to work other projects other than just what George is doing or not. Also there is a Tico that came highly recommended by Martin Rice. Several others I have heard of but have not seen their work.

serf

Ripple33,,,Thank you for your contribution and your response… What is the best way to talk to you?
    serf

Ripple33

Serf, you can email at Ripple33@mindspring.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.