Property Manager/caretaker

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Property Manager/caretaker

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nomad

Scott, Anybody

Can you recommend an english speaking property manager or way to find a caretaker for my property. I need a reliable, trustworthy source & so far with the Tico’s I am not finding that.

Thank you,

nomad

Andrew
    Keymaster

There are few property managers who are interested in looking after one home, a whole block of apartments maybe but one home is difficult

Having said that, you have not stated what it is exactly you want manage.

Scott Oliver
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

nomad

I have 3 house on 1 property, private gated road, gate may need some repairs from time to time, I have a gardener, he should be checked on occasionally. I may need a house to be shown or find a guard to live on site. I can’t be there full-time so all 3 houses will need to be cleaned at leaast every 2 wks. & the 1 I use cleaned and made ready for my arrival. All or a combination of these things I guess depends on the definition of Costa Rician property management.

Thanks,

nomad

Gr1ng0T1c0

Where is it?

Hairmaven

My partner and I are coming to Costa Rica for 3 months…we are both very reliable and can provide excellent references. We were thinking it would be nice to do something while we were there….where is it located and would there be a place for us to stay? We are early retired people from Florida…sincerely, Joyce Carson

nomad

Grigo Tico,

The property is in San Isidro de Heredia.

Interested in pictures email to notjustanyon@earthlink.net

nomad

nomad

Hairmaven,

Sounds good to me and there is a nice place to stay. I can send you pictures if you email me at my other address. When are you arriving?

notjustanyone@earthlink.net

nomad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.