Property Manager in/around Grecia

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Property Manager in/around Grecia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bogino
    Participant

Well…A home I first started looking out nearly 2 years ago is back on the market. There had been a pending sale 6 months ago but apparently it fell through and I only found out about it by chance recently. It is probably as close to a “dream house” as you might come (for me at least) and that price (offer price) is now 40% less that when I first viewed the property 2 years ago (patience can be a virtue). I am now seriously prepared to make an offer but I am not ready to move to CR for probably another 5 or 6 years. So the question is, is anyone familiar with property management services in or near the Grecia area since I would renting the house out to long-term renters. Thank You.

[quote=”bogino”]Well…A home I first started looking out nearly 2 years ago is back on the market. There had been a pending sale 6 months ago but apparently it fell through and I only found out about it by chance recently. It is probably as close to a “dream house” area.. . since I would renting the house out to long-term renters. Thank You.[/quote]

I am a potential long-term renter. How much? Can also do some property management. Do you have pictures of the property?

bogino
    Participant

[quote=”barbaracjohnson”][quote=”bogino”]Well…A home I first started looking out nearly 2 years ago is back on the market. There had been a pending sale 6 months ago but apparently it fell through and I only found out about it by chance recently. It is probably as close to a “dream house” area.. . since I would renting the house out to long-term renters. Thank You.[/quote]

I am a potential long-term renter. How much? Can also do some property management. Do you have pictures of the property?
    [/quote]

As of now, as stated in my initial post, I do not own the property. I will almost certainly make an offer and I don’t know that my offer would even be accepted. Realistically, I’m guessing it would be around 3 months before the deal is closed (assuming it gets closed) and ready to be shown out to potential prospects. Until that time I am not going to market something that I don’t even own yet. Am happy to retain your contact information and PM you later. Thx.

maravilla

be very careful about renting a house you may wish to occupy at some point. the rental laws in this country favor the tenant and no matter what kind of lease you write up, it is automaticaly for 3 years, and if the tenant pays in dollars, forget increasing the rent during that time. and there is almost no way to get rid of a bad tenant unless they stop paying the rent, refuse access for inspection, or fail to keep up the property. they can be liars, crooks, grifters, or whatever, the recourse a landlord has is limited. if you want more info, contact me offlist.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.