processing residency documents

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum processing residency documents

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    costaricabill
    Participant

Maybe I am not using the search engine properly, but before I ask this question please be aware that I searched and searched with no luck.

Last year or 2010, several people mentioned a lady’s name and phone number at the Dept. of Immigration that is very helpful looking up the status of your file. If anyone can direct me to those discussions or provide me with her name and phone number I would be greatly appreciative.

Gracias!

Versatile

[quote=”costaricabill”]Maybe I am not using the search engine properly, but before I ask this question please be aware that I searched and searched with no luck.

Last year or 2010, several people mentioned a lady’s name and phone number at the Dept. of Immigration that is very helpful looking up the status of your file. If anyone can direct me to those discussions or provide me with her name and phone number I would be greatly appreciative.

Gracias![/quote]

This might have the info you need.
    http://www.visajourney.com/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/110-ir-1-cr-1-spouse-visa-process-procedures/

Andrew
    Keymaster

I may be looking in the wrong place in your links ‘Versatile’ but I don’t see anythong relevant to the question posted…

Scott

waggoner41

[quote=”costaricabill”] Last year or 2010, several people mentioned a lady’s name and phone number at the Dept. of Immigration that is very helpful looking up the status of your file. If anyone can direct me to those discussions or provide me with her name and phone number I would be greatly appreciative.

Gracias![/quote]

Very good customer service at Migracion
    Maria Jose Lizano, Office of Controloria
    Office phone: 2299-81-09

Her English is pretty good. She had no English for tramite which I interpreted as transaction but is actually process.

When you come through the main gate and walk up the front of the building I believe that the second entry then first door on the right. Knock and tell them you need Maria or an English speaker. Best to call first. I’m not sure she is there every day.

costaricabill
    Participant

Gracias W-41
    That is the name I now recall seeing and reading about! Many Thanks. I just need to check on my entramite – – – it has been 2 years, today!
    crb
    ps. This is the totality of the information I was seeking so hopefully this finalizes this thread and it will not proceed to evolve into a discussion of gated communities, spilt milk or fiat currency.

Versatile

[quote=”Scott”]I may be looking in the wrong place in your links ‘Versatile’ but I don’t see anythong relevant to the question posted…

Scott

[/quote]

My mistake! Sorry.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.