Phase ONE of our evil plot for regaining our sanity begins!

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Phase ONE of our evil plot for regaining our sanity begins!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vmc

(Insert Evil Laugh)…..

Trish unceremoniously quit her job today after mucho AGONIZING (Agonising for our British friends)…

The patient (Mental Patient) is doing fine and now we’re going to work FULL TIME at sewing up all those loose ends and getting our posteriors to Costa Rica!!

We’ll keep you all posted!!

Pura Vida!

Dan.

soldier

Dan,

Wishing you both the best! We may meet at the range, still debating whether I should bring my twin babies (Colt 45s.) We are right behind you, I still need to be a Fed for four more years, to collect another pension. If it were not for 26 years of civilian fed service, I would be sitting in my back yard, or, walking to the beach in Playa Hermosa, Guancaste. Soon, very soon!

Pura Vida.

Vmc

[quote=”soldier”]Dan,

Wishing you both the best! We may meet at the range, still debating whether I should bring my twin babies (Colt 45s.) We are right behind you, I still need to be a Fed for four more years, to collect another pension. If it were not for 26 years of civilian fed service, I would be sitting in my back yard, or, walking to the beach in Playa Hermosa, Guancaste. Soon, very soon!

Pura Vida.[/quote]

I’ll lead the way Brother!

……SO…..What’s TAKING you so long? (Taps Watch)

soldier

Dan,

Trying to hang in there for this civilian Fed pension, for the purchase of a sailboat in Costa Rica. Already have VA disability and military retirement. I sometimes would like to throw in the towel; however, I envision myself and my wife on the deck of our sailboat, sailing back and forth from Costa Rica to Mexico and Panama. Take care.

Alfred

Vmc

[quote=”soldier”]Dan,

Trying to hang in there for this civilian Fed pension, for the purchase of a sailboat in Costa Rica. Already have VA disability and military retirement. I sometimes would like to throw in the towel; however, I envision myself and my wife on the deck of our sailboat, sailing back and forth from Costa Rica to Mexico and Panama. Take care.

Alfred[/quote]

Alfred, this is PRECISELY what my older Brother wants to do…he’s a “Government Contractor”, ex-Green Beret-type and now, Cancer Survivor…. He wants to spend his years on a nice Sailboat. I hope he makes it, but more than that, I wish I could help him…..Sounds like a great adventure to me.

…..Oh, and I have been corrected this morning.

My wife didn’t QUIT her job, she FIRED her company. LOL

Won’t be long now…………..

Dan.

rfalves

[quote=”soldier”]Dan,

Pura Vida.[/quote]
    Hi, You better keep your 45s at home. Tha new laws here as of December 09you can not own or carry a weapon without PEREMANT RESISDANCY. even with a corp )(SA). So best to save them ort sell them because unless you can get Permeant resisdace some other way it takes 3 years after you get your first cedula. Ron USCG Ret

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.