Permission From US Govt, to Travel to Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Permission From US Govt, to Travel to Costa Rica

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marcia

“The Land of the Free” appears to be a dream of our forefathers that has not passed on to us. The only thing in this country that is still free is the air that we breathe and it’s poluted. As soon as I can sell my property I’m out of here and to Costa Rica I will go to live and to stay.
    Marcia Twiford
    California
    USA

sharrack

Funny thing.
    I was watching a documentary called The Corporation on IFC and they are claiming that big US businesses are aquiring patents and rights on everything in the world including the DNA of plant and animal species and even water in other countries.
    INCLUDING RAIN WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    US companies are working with foreign governments to buy huge stretches of land, therefore claiming rights to any water on the land or water that falls on the land. Of course the locals who depend on this water are just shut out. Sad……….even if only half the story is true. Kenny S>

drushton

Amen to that Marcia.
    I came to the U.S. in 1964 fleeing the restrictions of Britain. Back then The U.S. was a wonderful country filled with opportunities and friendly, generous people. But all that is well behind us. I’m tired of the selfishness, and I’m tired of the upside down “justice” system too.

But to comment on the second posting – about American companies trying to take over the world I have just one thought.

How much of the United States is owned by Americans? Not much. The dollar is worth nothing except on paper. Social Security will be revealed as bankrupt within ten years (it already is but our government won’t admit it).The younger generation is ignorant and illiterate and couldn’t hold a job even if the governemnt hadn’t given all the jobs to our “friends” the Chinese. So, who is going to pay the taxes to support our fine society ten years from now?

The United States is owned by the Muslims who run OPEC and the Chinese who sell us everything we use.

Take your money and run Marcia. Put it into Costa Rican Real Estate and sell that real estate for a profit to all the other fleeing Americans to make a enough profit to last the rest of your life. You’ll find some good real estate on Scott’s site and if you’re dealing with Scott and those he recommends you’ll know you have an honest deal.

My first house is almost finished and I’m about to buy my second piece of property. I’m coming down in February – permanently.

Ripple33

Run fast. Things are getting ugly in the states. As of Jan 17 you will need permission to come or go. What happened to the land of the free? Very sad situation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.