Paragon Properties Class Action Lawsuit

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Paragon Properties Class Action Lawsuit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Paragon Properties Class Action Update – Tentative Deadline of August 24, 2010 to Name Additional Plaintiffs

Sarelson Law Firm is lead counsel in a putative nationwide class action against Paragon Properties of Costa Rica. At an August 3, 2010 hearing, the presiding district judge gave the plaintiffs until August 24, 2010 to add additional plaintiffs.

Please do not contact me, anyone interested should contact Sarelson Law Firm in advance of the August 24, 2010 deadline.

[ http://www.floridaconsumerlawyerblog.com/2010/08/paragon-properties-class-actio.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FloridaConsumerLawyerBlogCom+(Florida+Consumer+Lawyer+Blog ]

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

Andrew
    Keymaster

More complaints about Paragon

From [ http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fraudscam-c371165.html ]

——————————————————

Posted: 2010-09-05 by Richard E. Scott
    Fraud/Scam

Paragon Properties of Costa Rica

Paragon Properties (and many other affiliated names) offered undeveloped properties to investors promising development of utilites, gate house, pools, etc in 18 mnths. Dis-satisfied clients could get their deposit. Upon payment in full, deeds would be provided. Deposits were NOT returned nor were deeds. Land was not developed.

Investors need to note the reality of their investment. They have been scammed. This is a ponzi scheme. The office in Hollywood FL is but a shell in a building with no signage. Phone messages are not returned. The company has no equity.

Action plan: Contact Tim Bevins at the Florida Attorney General’s office, 305414-3600. Join a class action suit with Sarelson Law Firm in Miami Florida, phone #305-379-0305. Contact Autoro Blanco, 786-245-4147, if you have the corporate books to see if you deed is registered in a way to be switched to your name.

Don’t think that somehow Paragon will get financing when they are embroiled in law suits. Mr. Gale has been saying this for three years. Just empty promises. The company did not act in good faith and has not contacted investors over the years on the status of the properties. Moneys have been not been kept in escrow and appears to have been misappropriated for private use.

——————————————————

wspeed1195

theirs an old saying in Miami.I won’t quote it verbatim,but it translates to this.
    theirs one profession much cheaper than lawyers and much more effective.
    personally i’m surprised he still has A heartbeat.
    I was livin in the central pacific.and all the while hangin out at a friends coffee shop. this co. and it’s owners names were heard from people comin to try to “do something” every day.
    they would laugh at me when I would tell them they were beat like A costa rican dog,as if it were not known.
    like momma used to say,my the mighty tide.
    their will only be one winner.and “nobody” is an entity.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Default Entered Against Paragon Properties of Costa Rica LLC and Properties of Costa Rica, Inc. for Not Responding to the Class Action Lawsuit – See more at:

[ http://www.floridaconsumerlawyerblog.com/2010/09/default-entered-against-parago.html ]

Paragon Properties of Costa Rica, LLC Paragon Properties of Costa Rica, LLC William Gale Failure to Return Escrow Funds Hollywood, Florida The company is gone no contact point, all phones are off. Hollywood, Florida. See more at:

[ http://www.ripoffreport.com/builders-contractors/paragon-properties-o/paragon-properties-of-costa-ri-75c27.htm ]

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

Andrew
    Keymaster

“Costa Rica: “For Sale,” or just a scam?
    An alleged Ponzi scheme reveals the Wild West world of Costa Rican real estate.”

“No land has been approved, homes weren’t built and the money which Paragon is contractually obligated to refund is gone,” Sarelson said. The plaintiffs are suing for their money back. He estimates Paragon owes up to $50 million.

[ http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/costa-rica/101108/costa-rica-real-estate-ponzi-scheme# ]

daboss06

Can anybody who subscribes to this thread provide any additional info about the Sarrelson case? Scott? Anybody?

Andrew
    Keymaster

Sorry but I have not been following it and frankly don’t expect we’ll ever see a happy resolution to this multi-jurisdictional problem. The people that have the money will probably be dead before this is resolved …

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[quote=”Scott”]Sorry but I have not been following it and frankly don’t expect we’ll ever see a happy resolution to this multi-jurisdictional problem. The people that have the money will probably be dead before this is resolved …[/quote]

Oh, I think there will be a very happy outcome indeed, Scott, if you’re Bill Gayle.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.