On a lighter note… ‘Lotus’ revealed

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum On a lighter note… ‘Lotus’ revealed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    *Lotus

I just found the WLCR photo page, I just posted a pic of myself from the last trip in December. Have a look if your curious about “who” has been posting as Lotus. Why not put your own picture up?

Edited on Jan 15, 2007 18:17

Andrew
    Keymaster

Is that really a photograph of you or the new James Bond waltzing out of the surf …?

No doubt ready to take a lithe bikini clad woman (Tica of course) on the beach in your arms… 🙂

If any of you are looking for a sporty male model for your women’s magazines or the new and improved James Bond then please see lotus at

Thanks for sharing.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

*Lotus

Very funny Scott! I wish I had Sir James’ money though! I guess you may have seen my work photo(on our website)…it is pretty bad, here I have the “Pura Vida”!

maravilla

You should be on the cover of Men’s Health Magazine. That was a great shot.

koty

I think I saw that picture IN Men’s Health Magazine. I don’t believe it was him. for some reason I pictured this pasty white fat computer sort of nerd. Looks good to me…. dont really care if its really you or not!

Koty

Andrew
    Keymaster

Lotus has got me thinking about a whole new section of the website now… 🙂

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

Alfred

Great Idea Scott. It would be interesting for all of us to see what we all look like. Then you could go really wild and have us put Avitars next to our names when we post. Maybe not, then you’d be getting too “First World” and we wouldn’t want that to happen…We get enough of that here.

maravilla

Koty that is too funny! Maybe that’s why the picture looked for familiar — my husband reads that magazine. So tell us Lotus, is that REALLY you??????

*Lotus

of course it’s really me! Lol!!! Pasty fat computer nerd, is that really how I come across, that is to funny! I put it up because I thought it would be fun to see pictures of who’s posting. Maybe I’ll put up another less exciting one. I think I saw Scott Benson on there?

Edited on Jan 18, 2007 08:56

maravilla

When are you going back to Costa Rica, you pasty fatso? I’m leaving on Monday and will be there until April. If you’re around maybe you can come by and have a plate of dog food. The Italian chef will be cooking it. I rarely check the boards when I’m there, but I do occasionally check e-mail, so let me know if you’re in country.

*Lotus

If I can make some money in this anemic real estate market perhaps! M you have lived and are living quite a vivid life, from baking to mosaic. You must keep your husband very entertained! Never a dull moment I bet! Lol!

maravilla

You know Type A’s — never sitting around doing nothing. We have 3 huge mosaics to do in April and May (one is 600 sq ft) so we might as well sit out the waiting time at the house in Costa Rica where we still have to install our Monet mural in my bathroom. Yes, he is forever entertained, and slightly annoyed that I always have something for him to do! All he wants to do down there is learn to surf! Maybe you could give him some lessons. LOL

*Lotus

Why not send him to Playa Hermosa/Jaco for a weekend and put him in a surf camp…let me know if you need a recommendation.

maravilla

I brought back some brochures last year from the surf camp in Jaco and of course when he saw all the buff babes he was eager to sign up. Problem is, he wants to teach the dog to surf, too.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.