Not selling your website to that buyer

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Not selling your website to that buyer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    conniejog

Scott,

I love that you care about your website integrity so much as to not just take the money and walk away. The world needs people like you. Thank you for expressing your wonderful thought process and ethics.

I hope it is a good message for other people to guage their own lives with.
    Connie

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks Connie

It has been my personal experience that doing the right thing is NEVER good for your bank account but I normally sleep well…

Besitos …

Scott

waggoner41

[quote=”Scott”]Thanks Connie

It has been my personal experience that doing the right thing is NEVER good for your bank account but I normally sleep well…

Besitos …

Scott
    [/quote]
    Setting up this web site was the right thing to do and I am sure that the work you have put into it has provided you with a decent income over the years. Selling it is really the icing on the cake.

Selling it to someone who appreciates the value of what you have created and keeps it going is important to all of us, not just you.

The value of this site is not only yours it has also been a great value to many of the members.

WeLoveCostaRica.com played a great part in our decision to move to Costa Rica. Many of my concerns in moving to a nation with a much different culture were allayed through the responses from other members. My experiences here have also given me the pleasure of responding to the concerns of others considering moving here.

I, for one, would hate to see it change I in any way.

davidd

excellent site

the only issues I have is we need more pictures of semi nude women :D:D

[quote=”waggoner41″][quote=”Scott”]Thanks Connie

Besitos …

Scott
    [/quote]
    Setting up this web site was the right thing to do and I am sure that the work you have put into it has provided you with a decent income over the years. Selling it is really the icing on the cake.

Selling it to someone who appreciates the value of what you have created and keeps it going is important to all of us, not just you.

The value of this site is not only yours it has also been a great value to many of the members.

WeLoveCostaRica.com played a great part in our decision to move to Costa Rica. Many of my concerns in moving to a nation with a much different culture were allayed through the responses from other members. My experiences here have also given me the pleasure of responding to the concerns of others considering moving here.

I, for one, would hate to see it change I in any way.[/quote]

VictoriaLST

davidd, you are a bad bad boy. I like that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.