Nice Hotel In Or Around Jaco Beach

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Nice Hotel In Or Around Jaco Beach

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    miamitomw

Hi, I have been to San Jose many times but have never been to the Pacific coast. A friend & I want to drive from San Jose to the Jaco Beach area in a few weeks. Can anyone recommend a nice water front place to stay for under $100 dollars a night. We are not surfers, just 2 middle aged men who want to eat, drink & be merry. I enjoyed Scott’s book very much. Thanks, Tom Forgione, Delray Beach FL.

SusanC

Try the Flamboyant. Small, very clean, right on the beach and only a block off the main drag. Some units have kitchenettes.

*Lotus

Club Delmar is a bit more than you are budgeting, but has a nice location on the sounthern most end of Jaco. There website seems to be down but here is a link from a travel site.

http://hotelclubdelmar.jaco.costarica.mymotels.com/

miamitomw

PS….We are not a “Gay” couple lol. Thanks for the helpful hints!

diablo

Altho the Tangeri is my favorite in Jaco, it is just outside of your stated budget. You might try the Balcon del Mar on the other side of the stream from the Tangeri, or perhaps for something cheaper and slightly more rustic, Clarita’s.
    http://www.claritashotel.com/aboutus.html

poppell

I have stayed at Canciones Del Mar twice. It is excellent & is located in Jaco directly on the beach. Great tiki operated for breakfast and lunch. Nice pool.

Aaronbz

Why would anyone care whether you are a ‘gay” couple? Just wondering. 🙂

miamitomw

No, Gay people are fine with me but I’d prefer not to stay at a gay only hotel!

Aaronbz

I understand :-}

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.