New Website Header Photograph

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum New Website Header Photograph

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    davidd

Scott

the new picture above the forum is beautiful mate..

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thank you, Mayra and I have had a lot of fun this year…

A life of leisure, travelling to wonderful places, catching up with family and friends, meeting other fun people we’ve never met before and enjoying great food and good wine really suits us. 😛

You should try it some time!

Scott

davidd

It shows.. it also shows a new humbleness that was not prevalent before. I am not sure if your recent health experience changed some perspective.

anyway.. it suits you well..

pura vida

[quote=”Scott”]Thank you, Mayra and I have had a lot of fun this year…

A life of leisure, travelling to wonderful places, catching up with family and friends, meeting other fun people we’ve never met before and enjoying great food and good wine really suits us. 😛

You should try it some time!

Scott[/quote]

Andrew
    Keymaster

What you ‘see’ in writing may not be what you see in real life …

Have we met davidd?

davidd

[quote=”Scott”]What you ‘see’ in writing may not be what you see in real life …

Have we met davidd?[/quote]

yes we have… but I cannot reveal who I am.. because unfortunately the only way to speak honestly in today’s world is under an assumed name.

and if people say differently.. they are deluded.. it would be the same as saying David Snowden would get a fair trial.. if he went back to the U.S.

think about all the maggot vermin that tried to hurt you in some way… just because you were honest in your dealings.. like the developers that were scamming people..

we live in a world.. especially in the U.S. that one cannot express themselves honestly without being labeled..

I don’t agree with Homosexuality.. so I am homo phobic

I don’t find black women personally attractive.. so i am racist.

I don’t agree with Obama’s policy’s so i am a racist.

etc etc..

under a proxie and assumed name I can express my honest feelings.. and not worry about some maggot taking the information and try to hurt me in some way.

Using this approach.. I can then see them coming miles away.

what a world.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.