New Spanish program GREAT

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum New Spanish program GREAT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    terrycook

Hi there Scott and all. I was listening to my set of these tapes (actually disks) when I heard a beep/beep..you have a new message…and turned off my Spanish lessons to see what was new. These are absolutely great for ease of learing the language. I see Scott has offered a really good price for today but if you missed it Do Not back away from this program. It was really funny that I would be listening to mine when I got beeped! Esta Bien dicho? Scott?
    I paid full price and I think more and would do it again Anytime
    Once again Scott is absolutely right When in Rome do as the Romans do. I know from last year that if you Try to use Spanish the people will bend over backwards for you. I used this program before I was there for 3 months last year and on the bus to Arenal sat next to a local and she said “I spoke very good Spanish”…I did not correct her but said thanks in Spanish..of course) and was very glad I could at least say hello and a few conversational things to at least make her feel that I was trying.
    Thanks Scott for another great suggestion
    Terry From Texas

happygirl

This course is absolutely the best, and well worth the money.I have done the online version of the level 2 verb course, and I listen to the cd’s almost every day to hone up on my Spanish. Of course, what I need is more practice with Spanish speakers, but at least I have a good grasp of what Spanish is all about. When I started I didn’t even know what “hola” meant!!! Pura vida!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for the feedback

For those of you who have not seen this program (which is selling at a BIG discount today only) you can see it at:

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

I just ordered the MP3 disk which is only $19.95 if you already purchased the course. This is a great tool for anyone that has had difficulty with language studies in the past. At least this old fart seems to better able wrap his mind around the subject matter better then in previous attempts to learn a language!

Tom
    Portland, Oregon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.