New Costa Rica U.S. Embassy Video

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum New Costa Rica U.S. Embassy Video

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

In her article: [url=http://www.debbieschlussel.com/62576/wtf-obama-us-ambassador-embassy-officials-did-what-must-watch-video/#more-62576]WTF?! Obama US Ambassador, Embassy Officials DID WHAT?![/url] Debbie Schlussel says:

“Hmmmm . . . I wonder why Dumbassador Andrew and her U.S. Embassy staff in San Jose, Costa Rica disabled comments on the YouTube page where they posted this. Could it be that I’m not the only one who thinks this ridiculous waste of time and money is cause for firing them all and just shutting down the embassy? Just how much time and money went into making this bad “Saturday Night Live” skit? “

“Costa Ricans–the few that saw this video–are probably thinking: “Hey, more dumb American gringos.” And laughing their asses off at us.”

Your tax dollars at work:

What do you think of this video?

Do you agree with Debbie Schlussel who refers to “Dumbassador Andrew” and says that this is a “ridiculous waste of time and money is cause for firing them all and just shutting down the embassy?”

Scott

davidd

Scott

cmon dude

your baiting me :D:D:D:D

no seriously

this is what the embassy’s do all around the world

http://youtu.be/BWqZF_J_7e8

davidd

What exactly is the role of Embassy’s anyway?? I always had this pre indoctrinated vision of somehow the U.S. embassy were to help american in that foreign country in the event something happened.

but like everything else.. does not seem to be true at all

I remember when the president received the Nobel peace prize.. I had to do a double e take and re evaluate exactly what that term actually meant

seems I have to relearn everything http://www.squattypotty.com/successes/ :D:D:D:D

kokotel

Yes, I agree with Debbie. What a stupid waste of taxpayer money and what a lowlife opinion the ambassador presents of herself! She should have more dignity and integrity than this! Please tell Costa Ricans this does not represent the majority of Americans! Coming to America is not party time as many who come here will soon find out.

[quote=”Scott”]In her article: [url=http://www.debbieschlussel.com/62576/wtf-obama-us-ambassador-embassy-officials-did-what-must-watch-video/#more-62576]WTF?! Obama US Ambassador, Embassy Officials DID WHAT?![/url] Debbie Schlussel says:

“Hmmmm . . . I wonder why Dumbassador Andrew and her U.S. Embassy staff in San Jose, Costa Rica disabled comments on the YouTube page where they posted this. Could it be that I’m not the only one who thinks this ridiculous waste of time and money is cause for firing them all and just shutting down the embassy? Just how much time and money went into making this bad “Saturday Night Live” skit? “

“Costa Ricans–the few that saw this video–are probably thinking: “Hey, more dumb American gringos.” And laughing their asses off at us.”

Your tax dollars at work:

What do you think of this video?

Do you agree with Debbie Schlussel who refers to “Dumbassador Andrew” and says that this is a “ridiculous waste of time and money is cause for firing them all and just shutting down the embassy?”

Scott[/quote]

costaricafinca
    Participant

Not being an American, maybe I shouldn’t respond to this post.
    But I will, anyway.
    I think it lets Costa Ricans know that the Embassy in not someplace to be afraid to approach.
    Obviously, the staff didn’t waste much time rehearsing 🙄
    [i]Kudos[/i] to those who took part in it!

VictoriaLST

Well, I don’t have enough Spanish to understand the words, but, if the idea was to make the embassy approachable, it works for me. The embassy needs isn’t just to help US citizens, its also to increase tourism to the US. Maybe more pix of US tourist spots?

kokotel

I bet you don’t find this kind of “shuck and jive” foolishness in the Costa Rican Embassy.

[quote=”costaricafinca”]Not being an American, maybe I shouldn’t respond to this post.
    But I will, anyway.
    I think it lets Costa Ricans know that the Embassy in not someplace to be afraid to approach.
    Obviously, the staff didn’t waste much time rehearsing 🙄
    [i]Kudos[/i] to those who took part in it![/quote]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.