New Costa Rica News Highlights Video

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum New Costa Rica News Highlights Video

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pharg
    Participant

Scott- You asked for comment on this video, but all I see is a place for comments on the sole comment.

But – I found it quite informative, though a bit dizzying on full screen as you shift headlines around. So, definitely a ‘like’, and encourage more of the same.

BTW, did you ever get to make a video of the Febrero home show?
    PEH

squigglesrus

I have to agree with Pharg – and I didn’t find a place to comment on the actual video page (just the one comment already there!)

So, I think this is a fantastic idea and I greatly appreciate it. I normally browse several of the forums as well as the news sites to get a feel for what’s going on in CR since I’m not there yet. Your video essentially pulls it all together and makes for a very interesting and insightful few minutes!

Btw – I’ll ask Sharon Stone to look you up next time she’s in CR! 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It’s the first ‘off-the-cuff’ version so hopefully – for your sake 😕 – I’ll get better at it …

For those of you who have no bloody idea what we’re talking about, we are talking about this:

[url=www.welovecostarica.com/public/5164.cfm]New Costa Rica News Highlights Video March 2015. Sharon Stone in Costa Rica, Snakebites & Two Tons of Cocaine?[/url]

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”pharg”]BTW, did you ever get to make a video of the Febrero home show? PEH[/quote]

Sorry pharg! I meant to respond to this…

I started making a very simple video about that Home/Construction show ‘for fun’ one Sunday and before I knew it, I had spent 2.5 hours on this simple video, it was still not finished and I saved the video file (Using Camtasia) to finish up on Monday…

Of course on Monday when I tried to open up the file to finish it, the file was somehow corrupted and refused to open and I simply haven’t had the time to redo it…

[b]The #1 problem with video is the time it takes…[/b]

Filming is actually the easy part.

Simple editing typically takes one hour for every minute of video so a 5 minute video could have taken FIVE HOURS of editing plus the filming and the time it takes to travel to and from the location.

And, as they say: “Time is money!”

Scott

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.