New book for me for budget travel in C.R.

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum New book for me for budget travel in C.R.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    terrycook

Hi, Terry Cook here, now in Puntarenas….sorry Spanish key board and can´t find all the right keys yet.
    renas. At my very budget hotel 1 half block from the beach I was looking for my next stay…Quapos or Dominical area and my hotel had a book called L.G. or Let´s Go Travel Guide to Costa Rica. Maybe everyone else knows about this but hope I can find an copy for me here tomorrow. IT has all the rest of the information of all the areas and cities you could want plus all the information is directed at CHEAP, budget and low cost hotels, dining etc. For my budget it really is so much better than Fromers and the other 3 books I brought with me. OF course every book has different info on what to see and do once you get there but this is really a great book if you want to do it on a budget. OH, and by the way the place I am in is very clean and nice. My room is very clean with a nice private bath and Huge hot shower and only $150.OO A Month. The places on the beach are much more fancy but are $50.oo per night. Thank you very much I´ll save the $$$ for something else…..like 4 more months here rather than in the States.
    for now
    Terry from Texas…..but no mas

*Lotus

Sounds great terry Pura Vida!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Find a place like that all along each coast Terry, write a summary and take a few digital photos and you’ve got all the ingredients of a little digital report – and E-Book – that you could sell…

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.