Need builder in Costa Rica – Siquirres area

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Need builder in Costa Rica – Siquirres area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cairoc

Can anyone recommend a builder for this area?

ssure

Hi Cairoc:

Yes, I can but it’ll take me a few days to get his name. He’s just finishing a house for my daughter right now and he did a small office for us last year. His name is Roger something and I’ll post his last name as soon as I can. I feel he’s a good guy to deal with and his work is good. I get my Costa Rican son-in-law to deal with him so I don’t remember his last name. I’ve met him and he speaks some English.

ssure

I’m sorry for wasting your time. My daughter tells me we can’t recommend him due to some minor problems that are unresolved. She feels we don’t want to take a chance that it would come back on our reputations if you weren’t happy with they guys’ work.

I pay the bill and thought everything was going well. She didn’t want to bother me with small details so I hadn’t heard our project has some minor troubles. I should have checked with her first. Anyway, bottom line is I need to support her decision to not recommend him. Sorry for speaking up without doing my homework and for wasting your time
    Rick

cairoc

No time waisted. It is alway goog to get info even negative ones
    Thanks for your help

Cairc…

koty

Is this related to Grandview Estates in Siquirres? We looked at the property and loved the land. Let me know what you think.

Koty

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.