Mold problem question – HELP

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Mold problem question – HELP

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    rebaragon

That sounds great Maravilla, I would just make sure those heating rods have been safety checked–Sometimes they will not have a UL stamp, but if you know that they have been used for a long time and there have been no reported fires–then they should be pretty safe. A good friend of mine asked to borrow my wedding dress a few years ago and it’s been in my sister’s closet after the CR wedding – Frankly, I’m a bit afraid of taking a look these days because closets are notorious places for mold to show up in CR 🙁 Does your friend find that it keeps her closets from smelling musty and keep mold at bay?

maravilla

My neiohbor swears by them, and I’ve been meaning to get some for my big closet, but the cabinet maker neglected to leave a hole for a cord to go to the plug in the wall. They’re on my list of to buy things when I get back home in January.

rebaragon

Hey Maravilla, I will also be in CR in January for a short visit between the 7th to 19th. When will you be there? I would love to see your farm and meet you in person. Maybe we can share our favorite chocolate cake treats? BTW, I’m definitely going to recommend these heating rods to my sister. Pura Vida!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.